2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Reacquired my personal grails off eBay this week. Owned them back in 2007 and sold them a few years later regretfully. Finally own them again 12 years later, had to throw them on asap. Favorite pair of dunks
D4DDD41C-3BFD-4164-AF95-DD7209C7CE81.jpeg

BD187BD9-92CB-47C8-9361-FA48A90445E4.jpeg

For many though, CCS isn't CCS. CCS went out of business about 8 years ago. Daddies Board Shop (a longboard based brand) bought everything, and now does business as "CCS".

Sure, they copied almost everything. A lot of skateboarders just can't get behind longboards. 🤣

Tip though - the Daddies brand can't sell Nike. But if you're ever looking at something on CCS, just go over to Daddies - they have the same inventory, and they are almost always running a 20% coupon.
footlocker sold ccs to daddies back then. ccs was already a shell of its old self before daddies bought it.

I suspect my wallet is not going to like the Horigome resell price as I expect to lose every raffle per usual.

saw that these (nike dunk comets) released on snkrroom in women's sizes. i arrived late to the party and missed the drop because they're sold out but these are a solid colorway. remind me of the NYC HUFs

prices on stockx and goat aren't good enough for me to consider paying re-sale

1691602578810.png

Back
Top Bottom