2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Where are those washed denims releasing? They’ve been out for 2+ months already.

Nice shoe in hand for anyone considering.

so he can complain about the city and the mayor.

you tellin me he put out sandbags and “sealed” the door but didn’t think “maybe i should put all this stuff on a table” :lol:
Saw his complaining/blame post and he tried to lump this HURRICANE STORM with the rain from the winter. If you knew it was going to storm, let alone, a MF hurricane, why wouldn't you take EXTRA precaution. Stupid.

Those shoes ain't going in the trash. No one is that gullable.

IMG_3675.jpeg

Last edited:
2 massive and possibly once in a generation weather events causing strain on public systems? Who could have predicted that? If only some type of far reaching announcement, a "broadcast" if you will, could have warned everyone about it instead of catching everyone by surprise.

was fine for me. saw a bunch of sizes and I wasn't on it right away
I saw sizes as well as soon as I got in, but then you wait in the queue to only find out it’s sold out is a little frustrating. I’d rather know it’s an immediate L than a false sense of hope

Ok team. Can yaw hit da like button on this tweet por favor: Ok team. Can yaw hit da like button on this tweet por favor:

Back
Top Bottom