2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike Dunk Low “Hangul Day”
Color: Light Orewood Brown/Sail-Gum Light Brown
Style Code: FQ8147-104
Release Date: October 2023
Price: $120
Nike Dunk Low Hangul Day FQ8147-104 in Light Orewood Brown, Sail, and Gum Light Brown

Nike Dunk Low Hangul Day FQ8147-104 Lateral Side

Nike-Dunk-Low-Hangul-Day-FQ8147-104-2.jpg

Nike-Dunk-Low-Hangul-Day-FQ8147-104-3.jpg

Nike Dunk Low Hangul Day FQ8147-104 Back Heel Tabs

Nike-Dunk-Low-Hangul-Day-FQ8147-104-1.jpg

Nike Dunk Low Hangul Day FQ8147-104 special hangtag

Nike-Dunk-Low-Hangul-Day-FQ8147-104-6.jpg

Nike-Dunk-Low-Hangul-Day-FQ8147-104-8.jpg

the whole kickflip to get a pair is super lame. It’s also wack when shops force you to cop your size so you cant buy as a gift for someone. At the end of the day all that matters is the shop sells their pairs. Like others have said, Footlocker isnt making people dunk or hit free throws to grab basketball shoes, some of these shops are ****in silly.
Footlocker is the last place you should be using as an example, considering they seem to back door any hyped shoe straight to GOAT.

i mean there are handicapped people that just scour the internet looking for places to sue. a lot of them without ever even being to the location, its kinda wild. this one guy sued the ritz carlton i worked at twice and won. :lol:

i dont doubt it. I also dont have to get very creative to imagine how this could get racial very easily depending on where the shop is located.

just host a raffle or backdoor the stock like every other shop does lmao

Nike has ruined the shape of dunks. The toebox on these new ****s are horrible, not only for the way it looks but the fit.

Attachments

• IMG_0891.jpeg
    IMG_0891.jpeg
    274.5 KB · Views: 161
My neighbor had the cracked leather swoosh Dunks and they are really dope and nice in hand. And I just saw there was an orange pair that released a few weeks ago in Women’s sizes that was also clean AF!

I swear, dunks are the only shoe that is gatekeeped in this fashion. Screams try hard.

That’s like saying anyone that buys jordan shoes, needs to be able to dunk to prove their worthiness?
Or Need to be able hit a baseball to buy a pair of griffies?
I had to throw a ball through a hole in the shop to win the Dodgers pair. If it means a win, I play ball. 🤪

Back
Top Bottom