2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I figured I would take an L (which I did) which is why I went ahead and just paid resell yesterday for the highs since I was really aiming for those. Sucks to be at work having to use your phone since I'm sure most who hit went the desktop route.

Got my elusive size 12 in the highs :nthat:

I wanted to like the low top pair but they’re just a bit too close to the Pushead 2’s for me…Didn’t make sense for me to have two pairs that are so similar…The high top pair was a go from the beginning though…
Yep lows remind me of pushead 2, highs bring me back to Paul Urichs

IMG_6606.jpeg

Missed on the highs but maybe a SNKR drop to try again.

I figured I would take an L (which I did) which is why I went ahead and just paid resell yesterday for the highs since I was really aiming for those. Sucks to be at work having to use your phone since I'm sure most who hit went the desktop route.
I went and hid 2 minutes before the drop in a bathroom stall at work so no one would interrupt 😂and was able to hit because they allowed PayPal. That was my saving Grace.

Cell phone on WiFi for me…

dont think resell will be too crazy on highs so its w/e

Hopefully you’re right…This is the best pair of SB highs to drop in a long while…It’s the Paris SB vibes that does it for me…

SB heads deserve to get a pair at or very close to retail…Plus since it’s Rammellzee they take it back for the OG Supreme heads too…Whole bunch of goodness with these two pairs…

L on top of L's...was prepared for it regardless and now omw to put in hella crazy lowball bids in deez resell sites right quick

And that’s a wrap…Bowery location got shut down…

Copped the lows this morning :pimp:

It’s been awhile since I bought anything off of Supreme and I recall that they usually input the shipping address on the email confirmation. I noticed that my confirmation did not have my shipping address. Did Supreme recently change the format?

Copped the lows this morning :pimp:

It’s been awhile since I bought anything off of Supreme and I recall that they usually input the shipping address on the email confirmation. I noticed that my confirmation did not have my shipping address. Did Supreme recently change the format?
They switched to shopify last year so things are a little different

Back
Top Bottom