2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

not a fan of the eyes, but at least they did it tastefully. They could a done a big *** eyeball on the toe box or something. If y’all know what the powerpuff girls are, they have huge obnoxious eyes.

Wore the clot corks today.
280E9BE3-13D5-4E92-8299-1F13B2C13B9C.jpeg

Bruh I think my Yutos got stolen from Fedex. Was out for delivery then all of a sudden a operational delay fml.
Mine are supposed to be coming from lasership with an estimated delivery date of yesterday and last update they were out for delivery at 9:24AM yesterday

Mentally I’ve moved passed it and accepted being screwed on what I think is the first draw I won 🤷‍♂️

Got a monkey *** question for this forum - what brand/style of jeans looks best with Dunks? I rock carrot fit jeans but they are becoming harder to find. sometimes i'll go with a slim taper jean and cuff the bottom a little bit.

Got a monkey *** question for this forum - what brand/style of jeans looks best with Dunks? I rock carrot fit jeans but they are becoming harder to find. sometimes i'll go with a slim taper jean and cuff the bottom a little bit.
i like a slimmer fit (especiallly with highs) but slightly wider works too IMO (especially with lows).

as long as you're not wearing jeggings you should be fine (and if that's your choice, do you).

I'm not mad at it. It's a choice. I've made the choice at times, decided not to other times. Example my lance mountain 1 highs are natural wear and tear, but I cut the panel out of my huf lows for the tie dye. I also make the choice not to buy it if I don't like it. Example, lance mountain 1 lows with the khaki material. Those are egregiously bad to me. One last example, 2021 parra SBs. If I had them I would never cut the overlays off. That's the appeal of the shoe to me.

Back
Top Bottom