2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1694295634349.jpeg

IMG_6071.jpeg
IMG_6070.jpeg

I think I prefer the black laces

As someone who normally wears all black, I just wasnt feeling the lows. Maybe I would have liked more if they used leather instead of suede, something about the lows looks off to me. The high works so much better. I would also rarely use white laces, but again I think the white laces work much better than the black in the highs. This is one of the rare pairs I plan to keep the white laces in.

As someone who normally wears all black, I just wasnt feeling the lows. Maybe I would have liked more if they used leather instead of suede, something about the lows looks off to me. The high works so much better. I would also rarely use white laces, but again I think the white laces work much better than the black in the highs. This is one of the rare pairs I plan to keep the white laces in.

White midsole / black outsole on the lows would’ve had me going aftermarket for a pair…

White midsole / black outsole on the lows would’ve had me going aftermarket for a pair…

I've been saying that the black midsole on the lows is the thing that takes away the "pop" that the highs have.
They still clean IMO but would have been cleaner with a white midsole... maybe lol

Back
Top Bottom