2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wow. It was easy! got my size 15 and the hoodie.

Screenshot_20230928_080636_Gmail.jpg

I wanted some more of the gear but I didn't want to take any chances of my size 15 selling out.

Clearly the numbers listed on those sites were BS. They didn't have 15 listed.

For those asking us to send the passwords, we can't. The password is linked to the account and you are only allowed to make one order per account.

I wanted some more of the gear but I didn't want to take any chances of my size 15 selling out.

Clearly the numbers listed on those sites were BS. They didn't have 15 listed.
additional tees and hoodies have been added to the drop

i kept the shop page open and the only thing to sell out was the deck, mustve not been many made

FCFS is too much hassle for shops. Unless they hire security ($$$) to keep the line in check **** is gonna get outta hand every time. FCFS also causes issues for neighboring businesses many times due to lines of people blocking entrances and leaving trash everywhere. I have always preferred FCFS to any raffles, but those days are long gone. Raffles also make backdooring much easier.
FCFS is preferred for me too......but nothing makes me lose faith in humanity quicker than a sneaker line up 🤦🏿‍♂️. ESPECIALLY when resellers are in line. They're not all cringe but a lot of the ones that show up for FCFS are a special breed of goof ball. Single file line is one of the first things they teach us in school and grown men can't even line up for shiggidy. Then the shop makes it worse by not doing simple things that can ease the tension.

TLDR alert....
How to do FCFS right: I went to a Footlocker for the Obsidian AJ1 release a few years ago. They handle it the best I've ever seen. They came out about a hour before the release and said everyone into a single file line or the PD/FD are shutting down the release. Once everyone got into a single file line 3 employees went through the line asking for IDs and sizes. They wrote your name and your size on two tickets. They kept one and you kept the other one. Ticket name had to match ID so even if by chance you lost your ticket you were good. They took your ticket in the store got the stock ready, in order, by the registers. Once they ran out they informed the line. There was still about 20-30 minutes to go before the release so people still had time to hit up other spots. Couldn't sell your spot in line, all you could do is just walk away. No extra security needed. If course things could still go wrong but the cost and ease of doing it this way is so simple I'm not sure why it's not general protocol.

And P.S. a chair can't stand in line.....only people can. Stop leaving your lawn chairs. Sit it out like a real one 🤣

Gonna come back for the in memory t.

I do wonder the true stock numbers. I was not expecting a size 15.

Im not a big SB wearing person.. but I recently bought the Yuto Dunks in my True to Size 10. I noticed they fit like a 9.5. Going forward, should I go up 1/2 size up on all SB's? I have the Dunk SB Low ISO grey along with the Black gum and they fit fine for a size 10. I have been eyeing some older dunks from the mid 2000's and does the same apply to go 1/2 size up on those as well?

The communities help is much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom