2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For tonight. Go pack!

IMG_3725.jpeg
Sorry.😢

If not for the death of the owner, I suspect these would be at the level of Yutos. N stead of the insanity I see with pricing.

Yuto’s might’ve even pulled higher out of the gate…Before Spanto passed away it seemed like people were higher on the Yuto’s than they were for the BxR pair 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Yuto’s might’ve even pulled higher out of the gate…Before Spanto passed away it seemed like people were higher on the Yuto’s than they were for the BxR pair 🤷‍♂️
I will be honest. I don’t like the bnr much. Fly was done better in my eyes and have KY, Jackie, Phillie, ,and Dodgers so plenty of blue in the closet. Yes, I tried for these for trade purposes but there is zero salt not getting them. Glad those that wanted them did but I am content picking up another down the road.

Yutos and Jarritos are the most overhyped SBs in years. Both are average as ****. Dunno where the hype came from but I enjoyed the profit from flipping both. They were easy to let go.
So you considered both shoes to be beneath you, but were more than happy to make some poor smuck pay three or four times retail for them.

...nice.:emoji_thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom