2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1696142820667.gif

Damn no love for the Run the Jewels lows? Those would be the Dunks I wanted most that came out this year. After that probably the gum sole orange label lows.
I like them, the bar was just pretty high for those and they disappointed me. They don't really resonate as an RTJ sneaker. I can't think of an album cover that has that scheme. I wish the black and pink came in a low. Maybe they'll get the de la treatment years later

Let Trill Knight Trill Knight eat, resellers are just human like the rest of us and need to feed their starving bellies someway or another. At least they get food on the table for another day rather than eating scraps found on the street.

I am nowhere near a reseller man. 95% of what I cop is because i want them to wear. I am lucky to have a connect who sends me SBs so it would be silly to not take advantage of the pairs i am not feeling once i have in hand.

I like them, the bar was just pretty high for those and they disappointed me. They don't really resonate as an RTJ sneaker. I can't think of an album cover that has that scheme. I wish the black and pink came in a low. Maybe they'll get the de la treatment years later

I love the RTJ high and I agree about the low not resonating as an RTJ sneaker. Unless you see the bottom, you would have no idea they are a RTJ collab. They are supposed to be based off the RTJ 3 cover, but that pink swoosh makes no sense. I wish they would have gone with the original gold swoosh.

These are still my favorite recent Halloween pair

Man I was so upset they cancelled the US release then prices went bonkers when I was ready to pair resale for them. Luckily I bit the bullet and paid resale for the mummies before they also went bonkers

I traded up some pairs I didn’t care for for these and don’t regret it at all! These are super nice in person. I like the different lace options. It feels like a heavy duty shoe lol. The materials are nice on these imo.

Attachments

• 29003B39-CBB7-4C41-8D08-0704EFB34E7D.jpeg
    29003B39-CBB7-4C41-8D08-0704EFB34E7D.jpeg
    295.4 KB · Views: 992
  • 963A6FA1-D23A-4949-B83D-4E4D34B34088.jpeg
    963A6FA1-D23A-4949-B83D-4E4D34B34088.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 24
Man I was so upset they cancelled the US release then prices went bonkers when I was ready to pair resale for them. Luckily I bit the bullet and paid resale for the mummies before they also went bonkers
really? i could have sworn i helped a friend grab a pair. supreme stores also had them. maybe i'm remembering a different pair.

Back
Top Bottom