2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m a sucker for the colorway as it’s my middle school and high school colors. But that white leather looks rich as does the ostrich.

Struggle Wolf Grey’s are reasonably nice.
IMG_3656.jpeg

I go down .5 in Dunks due to the general lack of padding. Same with these. Fit fine in 10.5. 11s in Dunks are a bit loose on me even though I am a true sz 11.
That’s insane to me, given how my pair fits.

I just ordered a second pair a half size UP.

I swear you’d think the size 11 I ordered is a 10.5 if you didn’t know any better.

That’s insane to me, given how my pair fits.

I just ordered a second pair a half size UP.

I swear you’d think the size 11 I ordered is a 10.5 if you didn’t know any better.

I don’t have the sizing problems you do 🤣
I went down.5 in reimagined WC IIIs, too, and they fit perfect. Same thing: thin padding makes a difference for me. Wish I had done same on fire red IIIs.
I measure exactly sz 11 on the Brannock Device. But I guess I have narrow feet, or at least not wide feet. I just wear 11 in 99 percent of Nikes and Jordans and it’s all fine for me. Except for these few exceptions, and I CAN wear my TTS in them. I just don’t like having extra toe space, which is my issue in most standard Dunks.
Huarache runner is the only shoe I go up on, but everyone does with those lol

Finally got my B&R just ****ing beautiful
And oh yea some Ds cali’s in the mix

71824779320__2B3A372E-A809-4D05-8AD0-0D84DC86CF87.jpeg
Almost ended up with a pair of ds calis

No kidding I messaged the dude and we talked for a few and went back to see he hiked the price up 2 hundo

Immediately said no thanks and iirc there still listed on eBay at that price lol

Back
Top Bottom