2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

giphy - 2023-09-20T153900.887.gif

Question: you've got $350 to spend on some SBs, what are you getting?
I would add another 2-3 honda to that and get me some B×R 's :evil: :D

In all seriousness tho there are a ton in that price range that i would love of course assuming you do not have them and size :

Supreme lows or highs , and with da latter you have a lil something for a nice steak dinner after ...

Orange lobs can still be found in some sizes @ that number, or why not get like 2 good pairs i.e Purp isos And FOG's. Just so many options. Another pair I've been eyeing and prices are not ridiculous is a pair of "Atmos" elephant prints...most pairs I've seen are under da $300's.

Idk if this is you fam and you hella cool and all , but I would be lying if I told you that sock and shoe combo is not grinding my gears....

I would add another 2-3 honda to that and get me some B×R 's :evil: :D

In all seriousness tho there are a ton in that price range that i would love of course assuming you do not have them and size :

Supreme lows or highs , and with da latter you have a lil something for a nice steak dinner after ...

Orange lobs can still be found in some sizes @ that number, or why not get like 2 good pairs i.e Purp isos And FOG's. Just so many options. Another pair I've been eyeing and prices are not ridiculous is a pair of "Atmos" elephant prints...most pairs I've seen are under da $300's.

Idk if this is you fam and you hella cool and all , but I would be lying if I told you that sock and shoe combo is not grinding my gears....
it’s not me i wish i had the new premes 😂

Back
Top Bottom