2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Halloween NT! 🎃
IMG_2708.jpeg

So did Nike ever say why they are re-releasing the Dusty Olives? It’s like 15 months later
Nah they never addressed these random re-releases of st johns, kentucky, syracuse, plum, dusty olive, vintage green, vintage navy, etc. My only guess is they realized the demand outweighed the supply and they're trying to meet it.

My only guess is they realized the demand outweighed the supply and they're trying to meet it.

Or they had tons of returns. If a pair doesn't resell for double the kids call them bricks and return. Almost every pair that is not flipping for that gets returned. Many hit the outlets but I think nike is doing restocks with some too. Supply is surpassing demand on most things these days. We get fake sell outs because the majority of the people buying are only doing so with the intent of making money. When they can't make the money they return.

Or they had tons of returns. If a pair doesn't resell for double the kids call them bricks and return. Almost every pair that is not flipping for that gets returned. Many hit the outlets but I think nike is doing restocks with some too. Supply is surpassing demand on most things these days. We get fake sell outs because the majority of the people buying are only doing so with the intent of making money. When they can't make the money they return.
nah those pairs were flipping. I doubt these were returns.

Definitely went to Encinal in Alameda, thought he was from/born in Oakland though. I could be wrong

I had the glow in the dark 2 dunks, not the ones that came out around the dontrelles. Always loved Dontrelle though, and the Marlins colorway dunks (not the red ones). I would rock those today. Back before Ohtani it was so dope when there was a pitcher who could really rake.

Yeah there have been a bunch of random pairs that have been re-released quietly. Roshe runs were gone for a couple years then just started popping up in outlets, as did cosmic unity 1 basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom