2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I remember that heroes pack really well actually it was my freshman year of college.

The Serena dunks actually had a lot of hype around my way (and yes I had a pair).

Didn't cop the Dontrelle joints but they were solid.

IMG_9150.jpeg

Same man same, was just talking to my brother how now days halloween is over by like 8pm (least where I live now) man when I was a kid we didn’t go out till 8 and ran the whole neighborhood till people told us to go home just isn’t the same for the young ones now days it seems

Also dope fit, mummies too nice
Facts. I've never seen a kid trick or treating in my neighborhood in the decade I've been here. Not one. I remember the second year I was here my brother forgot to turn the porch light off so that night he rushed to get candy then I rushed from work to get home because when we were growing up lights on meant candy and no candy meant light vandalism, tp/silly string/eggs...maybe even a bag of poop.

Two buckets of candy. Not a single solitary trick or treater. I found out this weekend that kids have been going to downtown Ferndale which isa few blocks away and trick or treating starting at.......3PM!!!!!!!!!🤯......in the last Saturday of October before Halloween unless it falls on a weekend day. We didn't go out until it got dark as kids....had us sitting and waiting for the sun to set like a bunch of sugar thirsty vampires 🤣

Facts. I've never seen a kid trick or treating in my neighborhood in the decade I've been here. Not one. I remember the second year I was here my brother forgot to turn the porch light off so that night he rushed to get candy then I rushed from work to get home because when we were growing up lights on meant candy and no candy meant light vandalism, tp/silly string/eggs...maybe even a bag of poop.

Two buckets of candy. Not a single solitary trick or treater. I found out this weekend that kids have been going to downtown Ferndale which isa few blocks away and trick or treating starting at.......3PM!!!!!!!!!🤯......in the last Saturday of October before Halloween unless it falls on a weekend day. We didn't go out until it got dark as kids....had us sitting and waiting for the sun to set like a bunch of sugar thirsty vampires 🤣
I can’t laughing face sad face and 100 this post enough feel bad for the softy’s nowadays might as well go buy a bag of candy at the store lol but at the same time with the crazies running around now days I understand it somewhat, just glad I experienced Halloween as a kid when I did

Didn't see that discrepancy on my pair, but actual suede will vary. I just wish that tan leather wasn't the cheap-*** plasticky leather. All that nice suede all over it and then they used the ****ty leather? Why, Nike?

Back
Top Bottom