2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I made my first stockx purchase last summer since 2019 for a pair of nikes that didn't release in the USA. For that purpose (since you can't order nike from overseas boutiques) it's useful.

For today

IMG_4047.jpeg

Wow, people still copping off stockx? 😬😬😬
Pretty rare I even pay resell on anything. If it’s something I feel I need enough to pay resell, after I miss retail options, I check goat, eBay, and StockX… place bids, and offers, etc… I prefer goat over all 3, but sometimes StockX is the one with the best price….. and I don’t go after the hype stuff, so I feel confident that the stuff I get isnt a high % of fakes made.

Pretty rare I even pay resell on anything. If it’s something I feel I need enough to pay resell, after I miss retail options, I check goat, eBay, and StockX… place bids, and offers, etc… I prefer goat over all 3, but sometimes StockX is the one with the best price….. and I don’t go after the hype stuff, so I feel confident that the stuff I get isnt a high % of fakes made.

At this point if it’s paying resell im taking eBay over the rest cause I can see the sneakers and if the seller pulls a switch a roo ebay usually does right.

Ebay is the only platform I **** with. I want to see exactly what I am buying. Ebay also has 3rd party authentication. Too many years of Stockx and GOAT selling fakes and getting over on people. Ebay typically does great business since starting sneaker authentication and has been great for me as a seller and buyer.

I also had a low bid on goat and StockX, and forgot to cancel them when I gave up on buying pairs on eBay because they were either more than I was willing to pay, and/or pairs pictured looked bad quality/blemishes. Once I said screw it, and gave up on the shoes, next day or so I got notification that my bid on StockX was accepted….. luckily my pair is good.

I still use stockX.

I've never had an issue with fakes and Ive had a good number of shoes fail inspection (as a buyer). I don't buy the Uber hyped stuff like off white collabs or Travis' tho.

I've spent close to 12k on StockX since I started using the platform in 2017. I'm always proud to note that ove actually sold more than I've spent using the platform.

I've gotten lucky quite a few times and gotten some really good steals in terms of pricing via SX as well. Their fees are ridiculous tho and when a comparable price is available on eBay I prefer to go that route.

Ebay is the only platform I **** with. I want to see exactly what I am buying.

I somewhat agree with this although I've purchased from a ton of bulk sellers on eBay and rarely do I see the actual shoe I'm buying so I feel like it's pretty similar to SX in that way.

I'm not as meticulous as others about glue stains etc. I always buy with intention to wear so as long as it's not an obvious flaw I can usually make my peace with it.

I haven't used StockX for anything since they failed a pair of Black Orlando Penny 2s I sold

The reason they gave me was the air buddles on each pair had different levels of aging. :rofl:

I sold like 30 pairs, bought like 10, on the site and they do me like that.

This was years ago too

I just try to stick by my motto of retail or bust… but there are pairs here and there that I want enough, and am willing to to pay more for if I strike out at retail FIRST. Not too many avenues for that. Resell shops in my area are full of clown *** kids that I refuse to support, and deal with.

There it is. As soon as they updated Terms & Conditions disclosing they may charge a fee, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Don’t know if other places charge it, but this is the first time seeing it charged for an Undefeated raffle.

IMG_4261.jpeg

IMG_4262.jpeg

I had to file a claim against Detroit City Skateboards. Took my money, no shipping, no response to emails and hung up on me. I would recommend staying away from them.
Oh really? Sounds exactly like Post modern there about to get the same treatment absolutely worst shop I’ve dealt with online or in person

Skate shops getting real bold these days
They seem to forget that the customers help keep them a business

Back
Top Bottom