2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_9585.jpeg
IMG_9587.jpeg
IMG_9586.jpeg
IMG_9588.jpeg

It finally happened, a muhfugin retail dub! Naturally, outside of the doodooash SNKRS app :lol:. A Copdate win for the Tightbooths from my local :nthat:

These to chase the kiddos

53323356668_2eca1cc15d_c.jpg

i didn't know how to feel about the extended swoosh past the heel, so i never tried to cop but damn these look hella good on feet :emoji_fire:

i didn't know how to feel about the extended swoosh past the heel, so i never tried to cop but damn these look hella good on feet :emoji_fire:
The swoosh is actually what pulled me in initially when the black/white pair dropped (still hate the all white mid/outsole). The buttery leather is super dope too:pimp:

Damn, so I went to my local today and entered the raffle for the Tightbooths. The deal is they call the winners this evening, if you don't answer they move on the the next. Now I just came downstairs after I finished putting my kid to bed and saw that I missed the call :smh:

Damn, so I went to my local today and entered the raffle for the Tightbooths. The deal is they call the winners this evening, if you don't answer they move on the the next. Now I just came downstairs after I finished putting my kid to bed and saw that I missed the call :smh:
I think that’s how a lot of shops handle it. Only time I won at my local, I actually missed the call, but called back right away… they told me I was lucky I called back as fast as I did, they were ready to move on to the next one.

Finally got to talk with the owner of post modern and he promised to make things right on Tuesday when he’s back at the shop I guess to see what they have to replace with
He seemed super apologetic about the whole thing we even talked skating for while, seems like he’s really going to stick to his word so we will see on tuesdays update 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom