2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sorry if posted. I just wish for the different colorway using the same materials tho…

1700054527124.jpeg

1700054597671.jpeg

I agree. It would be great to see that suede and colorblocking with NEW colorways

Had to do a charge back on Detroit City Skateboards for the candy corns. They didn't ship, reply to emails on, and hung up the phone on me when I called asking abut the order. So beware when using them in the future.

Had to do a charge back on Detroit City Skateboards for the candy corns. They didn't ship, reply to emails on, and hung up the phone on me when I called asking abut the order. So beware when using them in the future.
Wow 😯.....I work like 2 minutes from there and they're usually pretty cool people. I will say I've never seen candy corns in store there and I literally drive/walk by almost every day. Just copped sb dunk low wheats last week and mystic reds a few weeks before that and I didn't see any candy corns out. I'm thinking they maybe didn't get their full stock. Still no excuse for the bad service you said you got though. FWIW, next time I drop in I'll ask them about that release.

I was talking with one of the managers last week and he said that's been happening frequently. Also, said that Nike will often make them do a raffle to get certain releases and they may not even know the full stock until they get the shipping invoice to pay for it.

Wow 😯.....I work like 2 minutes from there and they're usually pretty cool people. I will say I've never seen candy corns in store there and I literally drive/walk by almost every day. Just copped sb dunk low wheats last week and mystic reds a few weeks before that and I didn't see any candy corns out. I'm thinking they maybe didn't get their full stock. Still no excuse for the bad service you said you got though. FWIW, next time I drop in I'll ask them about that release.

I was talking with one of the managers last week and he said that's been happening frequently. Also, said that Nike will often make them do a raffle to get certain releases and they may not even know the full stock until they get the shipping invoice to pay for it.
My size was on their site for a few days after release. I waited 2 weeks for shipping they never would reply. I thought I would try them once but will stick with Premier who has been really good for me overall. Glad you had a good experience so hopefully mine was a one off.

Swift L on SNKRS for the Tightbooths, naturaLLy. Also caught two more raffle Ls.

Thank goodness for the local dub :nthat:. For the first time in forever being able to walk into a store and grab a pair 🤌🏾.

Wore these to grab ‘em the other day:

53332926787_0c1249aa7e_c.jpg

Been in ‘em:

53334130539_c7d9520500_c.jpg

Drift house is dropping leftover dunks in 10 mins online

Edit: drop was trash, in-store only
They actually changed it to where you can add to cart/checkout. I had wheats in my cart, but human verification was trash, and my sz sold out.

I’m in on that Blue / Green pair…OG SB vibes off that for sure…

What’s this that I read they’ll be part of the “GR” pack along with the Girls Don’t Cry 2.0’s and the the Futura’s? Possible those are a rider dog colorway but we just don’t know yet?

Back
Top Bottom