2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sothebys are actually auctioning lots of Dunk SB’s scrapped samples…

https://www.sothebys.com/en/buy/auction/2023/emergence

IMG_5662.jpeg

IMG_5663.jpeg

IMG_5664.jpeg

IMG_5661.jpeg

IMG_5666.jpeg

These are the pairs that @antgsoles owned. He is no longer on IG and hasn't been for a while. So I guess he decided to sell off a few pairs. Seems like he is keeping his Sizzurp SB dunks

Eql fee (from what I understand, and have experienced) is only charged if you’re selected. You don’t get charged if you don’t win. It’ll also be a separate charge than the shoes.

Eql fee (from what I understand, and have experienced) is only charged if you’re selected. You don’t get charged if you don’t win. It’ll also be a separate charge than the shoes.
All this , still wild regardless. What would be cool is if they charged you let's say $3 a month to enter all da releases you want/like ahead of time and because of this you get first dibs/higher chances at getting said releases, kinda like a pre-order on raffles. You know let me shut up and not give these companies more ideas.

All this , still wild regardless. What would be cool is if they charged you let's say $3 a month to enter all da releases you want/like ahead of time and because of this you get first dibs/higher chances at getting said releases, kinda like a pre-order on raffles. You know let me shut up and not give these companies more ideas.
That wouldn't be cool at all. The list of fees and BS middlemen goes up every year now. EQL was awful when it was free, charging for it on wins is even worse. You damn well know there's a completely separate fee vendors pay based on the size of the draw they'll be running.

Copdate already does that (pay more for better chances) but how would you even know if your chances are legitimately better or not? And if everyone signs up or boosts then how can they all be priorities?

Premier app broken for anyone else?
Can’t get the captcha to load in the login.
Just spins and says I’m not a robot.

Back
Top Bottom