2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nah, don’t delete the app. You gotta stack your Ls. Then, on your 632nd attempt, you should, but won’t get a dub. Nike gon come thru tho, at some point, eventually

giphy.gif

Anyone got the run the jewels high? They are priced decent on the resell market, I love diff sneaks. Just how the heck do you match them in the winter time?

I tried multiple times to scratch the photo only to not be brought to the purchase page. I deleted the snkrs app and am done with shoes.
I struck out the same way..... and on the Kobes, almost deleted the app too. I think I'm gonna move on from shoes. I'm trying to give them my money... and can't.

Anyone got the run the jewels high? They are priced decent on the resell market, I love diff sneaks. Just how the heck do you match them in the winter time?

I love them. The leather is butter. The hair is a bit much but also helps them be very recognizable. I wear all black with them. Ive switched between black and yellow laces the few times ive worn em. Last time I wore them my wife and I were laughing at how many people stopped me about my shoes.

30% automatically applied $80

I dont try to match these except the base colors. I'll wear black pants/jeans and a black or grey shirt or light sweater. Let the pink pony hair do all the talking for the fit. I think it looks better than trying to matchy match.

Might be easier to do in the spring/summer if you want to try and match more of the shoe, but I would keep it to accents rather than having a large amount of pink on your fit.

I think other than the gaudy Eyes on the heel tab, they were executed pretty well. I would've maybe made the eyes as a lacelook or dubrae. Maybe some extra design to the soles since all 3 are translucent soles. And I liked that they changed the material for each color to make each a little more unique.

These are far from bad and I can list at least 10 absolutely terrible dunk SB's lol

This pack is crazy. See they got a lot of hype. Will they dip in price. I would like them all but will settle with any of them. Hopefully I can find a deal. Guess I should be grateful. I hit on the Kobe’s yesterda.

Maybe I missed it, but didn’t see anyone mention… according to Brendan Dunne, he mentioned a Ben Davis SB coming late next year. Curious to see what they come up with. Wonder if it’ll be a pinstripe pattern?

Back
Top Bottom