2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy holidays to the best thread on NT!!!

Just saw these upcoming Dunk SB Lows, and I like them a lot.
5BD20342-ADF5-4FCE-BF25-A9171CF0319D.jpeg
93ABA991-E5F2-4BCF-B41E-90D8A33C9293.jpeg
136CFC75-96BB-47DE-87B3-CDC3584325FA.jpeg
977A3972-4650-4E05-B3AE-C2FE3BBBB801.jpeg
5B27C0D7-841C-428E-ABF8-74111B7D5C73.jpeg
445876E3-2F17-451A-A3D8-205E4BAD0540.jpeg

this is random, but can anyone ID those AJ1s in the background? maybe it’s the lighting but i haven’t seen that shade of aqua green in the toebox, almost looks like the tiffanys color

Took my paul urichs out of rotation a few months ago after the sockliner ripped a little bit, as it almost always has in older hi top SB dunks :frown: I've tried everything - shoe horns to put em on, lacing tight, lacing loose, but I guess it's just the friction from my socks.

Just found another pair to replace em with though :smokin think this is pair number 7 of them lol I can't imagine life without em at this point. Others were worn out or traded for other pairs

I don't understand how people rip the sock liner. I have tons of old pairs and have yet to have a ripped sock liner. Paul Ulrich dunks are dope. I lost my pair a few years ago. Never figured out what happened to them. Went to wear them and they were gone. ☹

Last edited:
I don't understand how people rip the sock liner. I have tons of old pairs and have yet to have a ripped sock liner. Paul Ulrich dunks are dope. I lost my pair a few years ago. Never figured out what happened to them. Went to wear them and they were gone. ☹
I don't know, either. It's happened more on highs than lows. When I was younger it was definitely enhanced by the fact I used to slip my SBs on and off a lot without untying them and just jamming my foot in. But now that it's still happened as I take better care, I'm led to believe it's because of the shape of my foot rubbing up against the same high use areas of the shoe and wearing down the material over time.

I don't know, either. It's happened more on highs than lows. When I was younger it was definitely enhanced by the fact I used to slip my SBs on and off a lot without untying them and just jamming my foot in. But now that it's still happened as I take better care, I'm led to believe it's because of the shape of my foot rubbing up against the same high use areas of the shoe and wearing down the material over time.
It has to do with your foot shape and your gait. Some people’s feet tend to slip up and down at the heel with every step, which causes this issue.

It has to do with your foot shape and your gait. Some people’s feet tend to slip up and down at the heel with every step, which causes this issue.
100% my feet

Never been able to lace loosely, which i don’t really mind as I don’t care for the look, much rather my shoes laced down but the slightest bit loose and my babies flip flappin all over

Took my paul urichs out of rotation a few months ago after the sockliner ripped a little bit, as it almost always has in older hi top SB dunks :frown: I've tried everything - shoe horns to put em on, lacing tight, lacing loose, but I guess it's just the friction from my socks.

Just found another pair to replace em with though :smokin think this is pair number 7 of them lol I can't imagine life without em at this point. Others were worn out or traded for other pairs
How much for replacement? Sold mine last year…think I want them back.

How much for replacement? Sold mine last year…think I want them back.
These thankfully still don't go for much. I got my current pair in 2020 clean as hell from shoepugs for like $175-200 shipped. This one just ran me about the same, a little more creased but no midsole yellowing or drag

A bunch of older SB highs have withstood the SB inflation if you cop used/worn which I never have a problem doing.

Back
Top Bottom