2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If it ain’t V shape I don’t want it
1705397096628.gif

Nike SB Dunk Low 'Court Purple' Raffles

Hate when shops make you have to join there instagram or whatever + shout them out on snapface or whatever just to enter a damn raffle....I get shouting them.outbif you win....but cmon b

We left those type of raffles back in 2023. Ain't nobody got time for all that.

Besides, a lot of the shops that do these type of raffles just backdoor the majority of their pairs anyways.

You gotta review on these yet?
Yeah, I have one on my website just posted up this morning.

The TL;DR is that it’s pretty much everything you would expect from a general release dunk, only slightly less shiny and a little bit softer on the materials. Not by leaps and bounds or anything mind blowing, but to me it was a slight improvement. They come with both the brown and the white laces in a plain orange Nike box. They’re designated as a QS on the box label

Yeah, I have one on my website just posted up this morning.

The TL;DR is that it’s pretty much everything you would expect from a general release dunk, only slightly less shiny and a little bit softer on the materials. Not by leaps and bounds or anything mind blowing, but to me it was a slight improvement. They come with both the brown and the white laces in a plain orange Nike box. They’re designated as a QS on the box label
What’s your site man? Use to keep up with you on YT a few years back miss those days lol

What’s your site man? Use to keep up with you on YT a few years back miss those days lol
YouTube did the homie dirty for no good reason

Homie is a great reviewer, and an mc as well.

Thank you guys 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom