2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone hear when the Deep Blue/Vintage Greens are hitting US skateshops/SNKRS?

They been sitting in the UK. Hopefully they're an easy cop in the US considering they have no resale value.

Think I prefer the matte look.

20240130_180320.jpg
20240130_180553.jpg

Dre aka Croationstyle aka Project Blitz:

I mean the dude spent every single dime he could get his hands on to buy most of the Paris SB stock out the backdoor a couple decades back…He’s been in the deep in for a while now…Not sure the ~didn’t know my supplier was selling me stolen product~ excuse will work out either since he’s got decades worth of acquisitions that came from this Roy Lee Harvey Jr. guy but 🤷‍♂️

Pretty sure Dre offered everyone who had a pair of Paris dunks $800 for them on NT at the time.

Oh for sure he did…But there were tier zero shops that slid him their entire allotment without ever actually releasing them…He was doing that work before the sneaker world even knew what backdooring was…

I mean the dude spent every single dime he could get his hands on to buy most of the Paris SB stock out the backdoor a couple decades back…He’s been in the deep in for a while now…Not sure the ~didn’t know my supplier was selling me stolen product~ excuse will work out either since he’s got decades worth of acquisitions that came from this Roy Lee Harvey Jr. guy but 🤷‍♂️
I hope he goes down in flames.

…put him in Shawshank.

I'm not going to lie to you but it seems like since the shoe game has evolved just like the crack game, certain dudes are starting to snitch. Just sayin' wouldn't be surprised if Zaywhatever is snitching to save his ***. Informants are everywhere!!

Back
Top Bottom