2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has there ever been definitive confirmation that all the Freddy Kruegers were destroyed?

...aside from the 30 pairs that made it out.
I heard that there was a pair with only the left shoe I think and it had an oil stain on it. When I heard that I was like, "Oil??? What are they using oil for with shoes???". But the story goes that Nike was making this shoe with no permission from New Line Cinema so before release, New Line Cinema ordered a cease and desist to Nike, and retailers that got the shoes were ordered to send pairs back, but some didn't. Nike employees probably saved a couple and same with some retailers. The actual amount of pairs that survived is unknown but about 30 pairs have surfaced on the internet.

I cringe every time the Freddy Dunks topic comes up…Back in 2008 I had guy who worked at Undefeated offer me a straight up trade on his pair of Freddy’s for my lime green F&F Ice Cream’s…I passed…My reasoning was that is was that I knew the Ice Cream’s were limited because they were numbered to 50 and nobody really knew how many pairs of the Freddy’s got out…Plus, since I’d just sold off my entire collection of shoes the year before, I didn’t want to go back down the Dunk rabbit hole…

I let a pair of DS Freddy’s, in my size go right through my fingers 🤦‍♂️…That’s my biggest sneaker L ever…Ever…

I heard that there was a pair with only the left shoe I think and it had an oil stain on it. When I heard that I was like, "Oil??? What are they using oil for with shoes???". But the story goes that Nike was making this shoe with no permission from New Line Cinema so before release, New Line Cinema ordered a cease and desist to Nike, and retailers that got the shoes were ordered to send pairs back, but some didn't. Nike employees probably saved a couple and same with some retailers. The actual amount of pairs that survived is unknown but about 30 pairs have surfaced on the internet.
damn...they did the shoes like those parents did freddy

I cringe every time the Freddy Dunks topic comes up…Back in 2008 I had guy who worked at Undefeated offer me a straight up trade on his pair of Freddy’s for my lime green F&F Ice Cream’s…I passed…My reasoning was that is was that I knew the Ice Cream’s were limited because they were numbered to 50 and nobody really knew how many pairs of the Freddy’s got out…Plus, since I’d just sold off my entire collection of shoes the year before, I didn’t want to go back down the Dunk rabbit hole…

I let a pair of DS Freddy’s, in my size go right through my fingers 🤦‍♂️…That’s my biggest sneaker L ever…Ever…

Were they legit though?

Happy to have these at Retail. Quality isn’t great so I wouldn’t have been happy if I dropped $300 like resale was a month ago. Patience won this time.

The lighting made the purple look drab. It’s a little bit brighter in person.

IMG_6893.jpeg

I actually grabbed a pair of oiled DS Freddy Krugers for $444 shipped from a seller from eBay. I would never sold them except they were a 9.5 and I’m a 10-10.5

Do you still want them? I never cared for em, even tho it's an old skool dunk colorway. Didn't ever mean much to me.

Back
Top Bottom