2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I live super close by I’ll tell you why that is, all the local small business shoe stores are full of on clouds, no major brands (least this is the case where I’m located,not far from Disney area) most the stores are owned by older retirees and that seems to be what they like, and seems to be the majority of there business, then comes the tourist (most not all) either don’t come prepared and want something to walk around in all day and will pay for the comfort and the fact there’s small mom and pop shoe stores all over makes them convenient to come by

There’s also the pickle ball craze amongst the retired community lately and apparently they are great for that sport 🤷‍♂️

I wondered why On Clouds became so popular. I feel it's more of a trend then the actual comfort because when I've tried them on looking for new running shoes they aren't super plush. Kind of like shox back in the day, nurses and everyone wore them thinking they were great for walking, but they weren't.

Unds today. Pants - South2 West8 belted cs
IMG_3185.jpeg

Started watching these on-feet youtube videos of the burgundy crush sbs, now I want them. SMH, two hours after the nike drop. Do y'all think that these might pop up somewhere or am I stuck with the resell market at this point?

I wondered why On Clouds became so popular. I feel it's more of a trend then the actual comfort because when I've tried them on looking for new running shoes they aren't super plush. Kind of like shox back in the day, nurses and everyone wore them thinking they were great for walking, but they weren't.
I’m in the healthcare field and in Florida , on clouds are everywhere in the hospital

My company actually gave us all a $150 GC for a pair last year, I gave it to my wife lol. Not my style

Cowtown (site posted yesterday with ishods on sale) has basically all sb’s on sale on there site including the Janos that just came out 🤷‍♂️
Ahhh no size 10! Good lookin out either way. Have you skated the new janoskis? Been itching to grab my board and hit the lil ledges at Maria Hernandez but I need some new skate shoes. Debating between janoskis and the vertebrae (which are giving me heavy eS vibes). Both lookin good-don’t know which one to cop!

Ahhh no size 10! Good lookin out either way. Have you skated the new janoskis? Been itching to grab my board and hit the lil ledges at Maria Hernandez but I need some new skate shoes. Debating between janoskis and the vertebrae (which are giving me heavy eS vibes). Both lookin good-don’t know which one to cop!
I have not yet, last Janos I had were the doernbechers (sorry I know I miss spelled that) from 2019 new ones look good though definitely plan on trying a pair eventually, personally I’d give the vertebrae’s a shot but I personally like trying new models and yeah I agree 100% definitely es looking

Speaking of es and Nike they actually tried to do a collab some time in the past but Nike iirc ended up canning the idea, I’ll have to try and find that clip/post found that crazy interesting though wonder what would have come of that 🤔

Do you guys have any karen stories while you were skating? Cause not too long ago this karen got pissed at me and my friends for not letting her kids PLAY in the skate park (not skateboard, PLAY). I told her that there was a park about a block away and that if her kids wanted to SKATEBOARD then that was fine. She kept yelling and eventually, we left to go find another park. As soon as her kids started playing in the skatepark, one of them ate it jumping down a set of 6 stairs. She then took her kids and left about 5 minutes after her kid got hurt giving us a look like it was our fault her kid ate it.

Do you guys have any karen stories while you were skating? Cause not too long ago this karen got pissed at me and my friends for not letting her kids PLAY in the skate park (not skateboard, PLAY). I told her that there was a park about a block away and that if her kids wanted to SKATEBOARD then that was fine. She kept yelling and eventually, we left to go find another park. As soon as her kids started playing in the skatepark, one of them ate it jumping down a set of 6 stairs. She then took her kids and left about 5 minutes after her kid got hurt giving us a look like it was our fault her kid ate it.

After reading that all I can think about is how much of a hassle it was to find a skate spot BEFORE skateparks were even a thing…I’m too damn old :lol:

Seriously though, skating before the the “Tony Hawk 900” era was the Wild West man…If Karen pulled her piece on you for simply rolling in front of her house, then that might be an accurate comparison to what skate life was like in the ~before times~…

After reading that all I can think about is how much of a hassle it was to find a skate spot BEFORE skateparks were even a thing…I’m too damn old :lol:

Seriously though, skating before the the “Tony Hawk 900” era was the Wild West man…If Karen pulled her piece on you for simply rolling in front of her house, then that might be an accurate comparison to what skate life was like in the ~before times~…
My buddy got chased by a Chinese woman with a broom, no joke I thought that kinda thing only happened in cartoons, he hit the window of there restaurant and I mean she came beatin feet broom over head swinging and all it was the wildest thing I seen, of course this is outside of dodging the piggy’s even other session

Had to be quick back then 🏃🏻

Back
Top Bottom