2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Went out of town with some homies for the weekend, took old faithfuls along
1707764683644.jpeg

I'm going to France soon and am thinking of getting some new shoes for the trip. I want something comfy and that can go with any outfit. I'm thinking Black Paisleys, maybe Supreme Ramellze low, Tightbooths, maybe J-Pack Shadows. Any other thoughts/opinions?

I'm going to France soon and am thinking of getting some new shoes for the trip. I want something comfy and that can go with any outfit. I'm thinking Black Paisleys, maybe Supreme Ramellze low, Tightbooths, maybe J-Pack Shadows. Any other thoughts/opinions?
No offense but if you’re looking for comfort I’m gonna say new balance and ascis. Yeezy are comfortable too

I’m doing the NG 85 lows. I did a couple of trips in wolf grey SBs last year and it went well.

I don’t like overly cushy shoes so I find it comfy to walk 10 miles in J1 highs so YMMV

What’s wrong with Crème? First time hearing of this site.
1. Very expensive shipping options.
2. Takes a long time for them to ship items.
3. They Get annoyed when you ask for status updates.
4. Infamous for shipping wrong orders.
5. Infamous for canceling orders, weeks after the order was placed.

1. Very expensive shipping options.
2. Takes a long time for them to ship items.
3. They Get annoyed when you ask for status updates.
4. Infamous for shipping wrong orders.
5. Infamous for canceling orders, weeks after the order was placed.
On BF weekend I bought 2 pairs of corporate air ships for $70 each and satin breds for $99. $20 shipping. It took them 6 business days and I had them exactly 2 weeks after ordering on a holiday weekend.

I’ve heard bad things too but I thought for the price the shipping was fairly standard. My gf got her daughter a AJ2 pair from them on the low as well and it took about 2 weeks.

Also packed 3 pairs with paper and box tops all facing in toward the middle. Overall good shipping and ordering experience. Would roll the dice again.

Back
Top Bottom