2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Giants Baseball Dunks for a Friday in the office

Attachments

• IMG_1259.jpeg
    IMG_1259.jpeg
    799.3 KB · Views: 401
I wasn’t expecting this until next week so this was a nice surprise… also wasn’t really feeling this, was honestly thinking about returning/ooping the pair… but once I got em in my hands then that changed my mind… they are pretty nice! The texture of the materias are on point at least on my pair.

IMG_1065.jpeg

Man.. but what’s up with Nike shipping? The Reimagined 4s took 10 days for me to get but these were hella fast!

I wasn’t expecting this until next week so this was a nice surprise… also wasn’t really feeling this, was honestly thinking about returning/ooping the pair… but once I got em in my hands then that changed my mind… they are pretty nice! The texture of the materias are on point at least on my pair.

IMG_1065.jpeg

Man.. but what’s up with Nike shipping? The Reimagined 4s took 10 days for me to get but these were hella fast!
I just placed an order a day ago (not from Nike) and the shipping is saying a full week (not mad at all as that use to be the standard) but seems shipping in general has slowed down 🤷‍♂️

I think I’m going to have to go aftermarket for that blue / green pair…Just waiting for the the price to drop a little more before I bite…

Speaking of aftermarket…I’m THINKING about selling my Jordan 4 SB’s and paying the ticket on a second pair of the Born Raised joints…I’m literally wearing the pair I scored at retail almost every other way at this point and I think I’ve work the 4’s maybe twice…I hate the thought of paying that much for one pair of shoes though…Somebody talk me off the ledge here…

I think I’m going to have to go aftermarket for that blue / green pair…Just waiting for the the price to drop a little more before I bite…

Speaking of aftermarket…I’m THINKING about selling my Jordan 4 SB’s and paying the ticket on a second pair of the Born Raised joints…I’m literally wearing the pair I scored at retail almost every other way at this point and I think I’ve work the 4’s maybe twice…I hate the thought of paying that much for one pair of shoes though…Somebody talk me off the ledge here…
From a collecting/wanting variety point of view the 4s are at the moment the only sb4s so I’d hang on personally, but this is coming from someone who has neither lol

Nike and all it’s brands are seeing way lower sales across the board but especially in the EU
Salutes! Thank you for clarifying that. I wonder if that will lead Nike to sending less pairs to the EU at sone point.
Oly’s…I mess with these 🤷‍♂️…Again, I’m a Stan for Olympic gear though…

These look like reverse Safari dunk lows to me. I don’t get the connection to the Olympics at all with these. I like them though.

Also, those Royal Blue lows are looking crispy! Salutes to all that copped!

Back
Top Bottom