2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Plums landed and the smaller UPS label/sticker had this on the backside. Any idea what it is? Some sort of RFID tracking?
IMG_4525.jpeg

UPS has those so that you can use the “Follow My Package” feature on their app…Usually activates on the day the package is scheduled to be delivered…

IMG_0081.jpeg

Hope these jawns don’t hurt my feet like the deep blues
You’ll be Aiite.
I creased mine at the toe box where the laces start before my first wear. Rocked the toebox back and forth for a good 2 mins on each shoe. So my first few wears are pretty comfy

You’ll be Aiite.
I creased mine at the toe box where the laces start before my first wear. Rocked the toebox back and forth for a good 2 mins on each shoe. So my first few wears are pretty comfy
I was actually coming in here to ask if anyone else thought those fit smaller than usual. I finally go to wear them for the first time and it’s like they’re a half size too small. It’s annoying after waiting so much time trying to score for retail, then get them and they don’t fit.

Been really thinking about dying my white city of love’s. Does anyone have any good tips on doing it? Watched a few YouTube videos but since they’re suede and satin I’m unsure of what dye to use.

Back
Top Bottom