2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I had these in a 10.5 in 2007 and definitely needed an 11. Where were you?!
2007… probably behind the local Ross skating the ledge about to go cop a mcchicken from the McDonald’s up the hill

Man I miss those days..

Hahah anyways I actually copped my pair from a Plato’s closet in 2014 I think it was, couldn’t pass up the pair even though they were too small

To be fair I’d definitely had helped you out man! They crunched my poor toes lol

Back to back W’s landed today.

Attachments

• IMG_0842.jpeg
    IMG_0842.jpeg
    412.6 KB · Views: 221
Rayssa SBs from SNKRS via USPS, I’m pissed🤦🏾‍♂️ don’t know when Nike started using them for shipping, but they need to stop immediately 🤬

How is it USPS fault Nike packaged them without padding? Nike shipping has been bull**** for a year or 2. They toss the sneaker box into a bigger box with no padding. Most of the time I get purchases from Nike the shoes fall out of the shoe box during shipping and are loose inside the shipping box. That's on Nike, not the shipping service.

How is it USPS fault Nike packaged them without padding? Nike shipping has been bull**** for a year or 2. They toss the sneaker box into a bigger box with no padding. Most of the time I get purchases from Nike the shoes fall out of the shoe box during shipping and are loose inside the shipping box. That's on Nike, not the shipping service.
Let the man vent a little lol

I think this question was asked before but didn't find a response. Any word on whether the Plum's ship with white laces? I've mostly just seen the red, but seen a few photos with the white as well. thanks!

I think this question was asked before but didn't find a response. Any word on whether the Plum's ship with white laces? I've mostly just seen the red, but seen a few photos with the white as well. thanks!
Will let you know when I get my pair in today if no one else answers, but I don’t recall the 2020 release coming with white laces fwiw.

Cant find these knick dunk lows in mens 7 or 12 wtf
Here is a 12.

Back
Top Bottom