2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rocked da plums. Feels good to have these back in the collection again.

IMG_2312.jpeg

I personally really like the Travis cws in some cases. I’d wear a handful of them, actually own, and have worn one (trainer 1s). As far as the artist, meh… not a fan at all.
I don’t want to get on a TS tangent, but yeah I like most of the cws, I just don’t get the love for this particular one. I don’t know him outside of these collabs.

No shade here at all…BUT…How the hell has Dashawn and Nyjah not gotten their own Dunks yet? Nyjah had his own model, I get that, but Shane had his own model and got the April’s last year…Besides if we want to get technical Alexis has a pro model too, with Converse of course but the point still stands…

No shade here at all…BUT…How the hell has Dashawn and Nyjah not gotten their own Dunks yet? Nyjah had his own model, I get that, but Shane had his own model and got the April’s last year…Besides if we want to get technical Alexis has a pro model too, with Converse of course but the point still stands…
I’ve been low key thinking the same thing all these dunks going to the wrong people

Not that any of the ones to have one don’t deserve them but there’s many more that do

Alexis Sablone x Nike SB Dunk Low
Color: Oil Green/Desert Moss-White
Style Code: HJ3386-300
Release Date: Fall 2024
Price: $135
1712690533009.png

Back
Top Bottom