2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

white gums FSR here

Pink ishod 2s here

idk about these…maybe with the right colors

Kinda feelin them, laced normally would probably help lace loops look odd unless it’s the design like the ishods otherwise I lace normal unless I plan to skate said pair

Not bad though the flyknit is an odd choice but I’m welcome to it haven’t really had any flyknits I don’t like

A5029136-D5A9-43F0-9972-848C6BB8C3FF.jpeg

Hopefully it’s not that same as what they did for that Sandy Bruin’s that dropped as a Japan only release for the Olympics…No better way to pay respect to Sandy than to give him an actual shoe…Been saying that since before he passed away…Not counting those dumb *** eBay dunks either..

Let the man have his flowers and let the Nike SB faithful have a chance at actually purchasing the shoes…

Hopefully it’s not that same as what they did for that Sandy Bruin’s that dropped as a Japan only release for the Olympics…No better way to pay respect to Sandy than to give him an actual shoe…Been saying that since before he passed away…Not counting those dumb *** eBay dunks either..

Let the man have his flowers and let the Nike SB faithful have a chance at actually purchasing the shoes…
That’s what I’m saying make them plentiful is that not what he would want? Them to be in as many hands as possible

Got both bruins from 2020 Olympics that never happened pack but yeah never had a shot at the sandy bruins

Back
Top Bottom