2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well those "Seahawks" are getting pretty close to retail on SNKRDUNK. Who's gonna push me over the edge with a refferal?

Join SNKRDUNK and get a US $5 coupon for your purchase!
I’m watching the same show lol

You realize it's a gay skateboarding company and this shoe is dedicated to trans folk, yeah? Dudes were making comments about auto passing after seeing 1/4 of the shoe based on the concept tied to it. Not the first time either, you can find the comments about the Be Trues from 22 and 23 too if you search the thread.
I did not realize that. Kudos to the company and the advocacy for the queer community. I'm still in.
Those same dudes prob got no issues listening to bisexual rappers like tupac or diddy though.
Let me guess they passed on powerpuff girls bc pink
and polaroid dunks bc rainbow.

to each their own, we live only one life and id rather not spend mine on earth being pressed about how others identify.

I did not realize that. Kudos to the company and the advocacy for the queer community. I'm still in.
Those same dudes prob got no issues listening to bisexual rappers like tupac or diddy though.
Let me guess they passed on powerpuff girls bc pink
and polaroid dunks bc rainbow.

to each their own, we live only one life and id rather not spend mine on earth being pressed about how others identify.
Pac catching strays? Careful, he's making AI diss tracks now. You don't want to be next.

Niketalk a hilarious place, man. Guys here will gobble the gonads of Michael Jordan or Kanye or whoever their other favorite collaborators are. But then get mad if a "men's" shoe has a little pink or purple on it

I remember one of this thread's biggest haters was spewing some homophobic/hateful stuff (it's now deleted) but then came posting a WDYWT with painted on jeans :lol: pick one, fella

Niketalk a hilarious place, man. Guys here will gobble the gonads of Michael Jordan or Kanye or whoever their other favorite collaborators are. But then get mad if a "men's" shoe has a little pink or purple on it

I remember one of this thread's biggest haters was spewing some homophobic/hateful stuff (it's now deleted) but then came posting a WDYWT with painted on jeans :lol: pick one, fella
Fashion and insecurity have a longstanding partnership in this country. Don't ask me what the orientation of that relationship is though...

I personally don’t like the There pair…Have had no issues wearing my BA’s (Dunks as well as his sig pair), and it seems I’m one of the few who is planning on buying the Sablone pair…Is there an application I can fill out to get a pass on my closet bigot status :lol:?

Seriously though all kidding aside, Nike SB has been freely supportive of the LGBTQ community for a long while now…Which is something most everyone into SB’s should know considering 90’s through even the mid 2000’s the skate world was inherently bigoted towards that particular community (There’s skate parts where skaters openly use slurs for example). It’s a big deal since the time they broke into the Skate world that stuff was prevalent…

Good article regarding BA when he came out that touches on that here https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/...skateboarding-gay-coming-out-vice-sports.html

The fact that Nike has been willing to support the LGBTQ is something that a closeted bigot should probably think deeply on before they buy ANY SB product…Just my opinion of course…

This is facts. I sometimes feel the same way about being into sneakers as I feel about being Christian. Like, this thing of ours is already kinda weird enough. Let's not bring any unnecessary goofiness to it with these odd takes and antics. The Be True Dunks are fine. That's not my life style so I don't have any desire to wear them. Same with me not being a fan of Bad Bunny or Travis Scott or Power Puff Girls or J Balvin. I don't watch the show or listen to their music so it feels weird for o me to wear shoes associated with them although the are 🔥 🤷🏿‍♂️. I can not like something or not prefer it and keep my opinion without being disparaging to people and groups who do like it and wear it. It's not tough.

Yes, and considering how some of the skate community treated women. Its evolved obviously.
I wonder, or don’t want to wonder what NT thinks about Efron. Kudos to Supreme for being inclusive.

But back to the dunks, they’re awesome, imo.

200.gif

Nike Dunk Low NN Photon Dust Obsidian
Color: Photon Dust/Obsidian-White-Phantom-Fir-Metallic Gold
Style Code: HF4299-001
Release Date: Summer 2024
Price: $125
1714671354789.png

1714671369848.png

1714671398165.png

1714671415114.png

1714671429746.png

1714671448966.png

1714671464254.png

1714671493168.png

1714671523595.png

I let out a laugh when I read that…Had my coworkers giving me the side eye…

I’m in the Agassi thread and a couple days ago news leaked that the OG “Fluorescent Pink” colorway of the ATCII’s is dropping next year…Was originally a women’s colorway but is going to be releasing in men’s sizing this time…

Mostly white shoe with a pop of color, totally in my wheelhouse…Fairly amped I posted up that I was actually more excited that this pair was dropping than I am for the Lava pair coming out shortly…After I posted I immediately thought someone is going to respond that it’s a women’s colorway…Sure enough somebody responded that they were good with the “female” colorways :lol:…Happens every damn time…I’m firmly in my 40’s now and totally comfortable in wearing whatever shoe I feel like at this point…Like damn, I can’t voice my opinion without getting the subtle shade…Come on now NT…

Last edited:
You realize it's a gay skateboarding company and this shoe is dedicated to trans folk, yeah? Dudes were making comments about auto passing after seeing 1/4 of the shoe based on the concept tied to it. Not the first time either, you can find the comments about the Be Trues from 22 and 23 too if you search the thread.

I pitched a tent and camped for those 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom