2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

WTF is this?
IMG_5497.jpeg

Any news on other Dunk High SB’s dropping this year? Aside from the Di’Orr Greenwood pair that is…Haven’t seen anything else aside from those…

Unless something amazing sneaks in for the second half of the year I think I’m finished with Dunk SB’s until next year…Not feeling the There pair, Oly’s, Snails, Neapolitan, or Verdy’s enough to dedicate to making the purchase…Burnt sunset pair whatever those are called is a hard maybe but leaning no…Definitely a down year compared to 2023…

Any chance or rumors of a big money savings restock?

Didn’t see anything when I searched on here or the googles

Any news on other Dunk High SB’s dropping this year? Aside from the Di’Orr Greenwood pair that is…Haven’t seen anything else aside from those…

Unless something amazing sneaks in for the second half of the year I think I’m finished with Dunk SB’s until next year…Not feeling the There pair, Oly’s, Snails, Neapolitan, or Verdy’s enough to dedicate to making the purchase…Burnt sunset pair whatever those are called is a hard maybe but leaning no…Definitely a down year compared to 2023…

There's always a couple of releases that come out of nowhere.

My Futura’s say “On Fed Ex Vehicle for Delivery” but, it’s 11:10am it should say “out for delivery” by now. Ya’ll got me trippin on the final boss!!!

Nevermind, the SHOP app isn’t updated. Says OFD, but still I’m trippin 🤣

They have brazil and dusty olive as well. I double up on all 3

Back
Top Bottom