2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

9C8A0D3A-A739-41F7-85A5-BA3E78FB0920.jpeg

where from?
Feel ashamed to say it but it was one of those releases I wasn't missing so had to get da backdoor early securement deal at my Local ( not gonna put them on blast either) . But at da end of day I paid a price I was comfortable with (only problem was I had to wait till release couldn't take em home about a week ago when he got them in). Now I try for da double up on snkrs...but again we know how that's gonna go...

Feel ashamed to say it but it was one of those releases I wasn't missing so had to get da backdoor early securement deal at my Local ( not gonna put them on blast either) . But at da end of day I paid a price I was comfortable with (only problem was I had to wait till release couldn't take em home about a week ago when he got them in). Now I try for da double up on snkrs...but again we know how that's gonna go...
no problem pablo. Im already looking at resale.
Surprisingly someone on Instagram said they copped from Supreme, they didn’t say which location. Cause I see you make trips there.

Reorganizing my closet yesterday and came across these gems, just an absolutely fantastic pair, completely forgot I had these...

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 57
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 49
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 46
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 41
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 667
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 728
Reorganizing my closet yesterday and came across these gems, just an absolutely fantastic pair, completely forgot I had these...
I'm kicking myself for not buying two pairs.... I wore mine once to go skydiving. Just saw how much they're worth now!

Ive seen one person supposedly getting an email from ccs. did ccs stop emailing no winners and just email winners or not?

After I get my usual L on SNKRS on 22nd May I will cop the Futura's off ebay. On ebay UK pairs are below £400 ($505) and there are over 70 pairs of size 8 UK (9 US) available. I wanna wait until after the SNKRS launch and then try to cop for around £350 ($440).

White/gum

Black/gum

Back
Top Bottom