2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_5317.jpeg

Celtic Cheeseburger?

These Celtic warrior workout videos bout to be insane

His “gut” was the first thing i noticed when he popped up on my tv. Granted its been years since i watched wwe but i dont remember him having a gut or weight issues. He’ll drop that in a month or so as he gets back in regular action.

Remember GOOTA when he first came on? Omg dude was thick but then he shed his weight and is now a body freak

wait did Syxx really make $1 in mid 2000s? and 4 wrestlers making under $50 is wild

Like noblekane noblekane said, the original NWO and syxx were making racks on racks bc bischoff was throwing money at anyone willing to depart wwf for wcw. And he was throwing money at current talent to keep them from jumping ship. Ted turner gave him free reign to govern wcw as he saw fit

Bischoff admitted not long ago that he messed up by blowing ridiculous amounts of money on talent he knew he should let go or not sign at all. Hindsight 20/20

How do yall know the Plucks dude that makes gear? What is his backstory?

Case Case jshortt jshortt B Sox B Sox
Me and him have a few mutual friends that I met through sneakers..Saw my buddy share a post of his years ago about his brand and started following/supporting..Met him a few times at wrestling shows here in Dayton..

He’s been a wrestling fan for almost his whole life..

How do yall know the Plucks dude that makes gear? What is his backstory?

Case Case jshortt jshortt B Sox B Sox

I think the other two know him from living around each other. I’ve just been following him on IG and buying his stuff for years.

Me and him have a few mutual friends that I met through sneakers..Saw my buddy share a post of his years ago about his brand and started following/supporting..Met him a few times at wrestling shows here in Dayton..

He’s been a wrestling fan for almost his whole life..

Yep, pretty much same as Case. Kinda ran in the same circles for years before we actually met. He used to come chill at my little bro's shop. Think I finally actually met him for real at an NXT show many years ago.

DC, as far as his designs, it's all him. No fan requests, just all stuff that moves him.

His “gut” was the first thing i noticed when he popped up on my tv. Granted its been years since i watched wwe but i dont remember him having a gut or weight issues. He’ll drop that in a month or so as he gets back in regular action.

Remember GOOTA when he first came on? Omg dude was thick but then he shed his weight and is now a body freak
It may just be age finally kicking in, along with the layoff. He’s 46, and I think has only had like 2 serious injuries, so he’s been a constant presence since 2009/10.

Didn’t watch NXT but read that Dragon Off faced this 19 year old kid. Apparently has some promise.

It's the Pacific Rim Pro Wrestling Podcast. Fumi Saito and Jim Valley are back. Fumi sets the record straight about Stardom and the split with Rossy Ogawa. We talk about what happened, what brought it on, and what to expect going forward. Fumi also clarifies the situations with Kairi Sane and Giulia's exits from the company. Plus details on Rossy's new company, titles and vision going forward. After that, we talk about John Laurinaitis, his career in Japan, and his connection to Billy Jack Haynes. Check it out.

Back
Top Bottom