2025 NBA Draft Thread

Garrison Brooks is their best player and where the offense should run through. When they went on a little 3 game winning streak recently he was the focal point in those wins. Cole just chucks and isn’t a high efficiency shooter. His assist numbers are piss poor but he does rebound well for his position. He’s done nothing but hurt his stock this year. His debut was his best game all year. He’s not a threat from the 3pt line currently. He went from a top 3 projection to now clinging to the lottery.

Lamelo is better and the Knicks should take him if they have the chance
do we wanna talk about how tre was going dead at his chest the last 8 mins of the Duke game and it was nothing he could do about it?

i just dont see it.

Zero chance the Cs take Josh Green with that Memphis pick when they already have a better version of him in Romeo. Think they would pick Jalen Smith. Could potentially be like Theis for them.

T-wolves drafting multiple PG's like its '09 again?...side note don't want to see Melo in NY. I want the kid to be successful.

Equal parts of me wants and doesn't want to see Lavar in the Garden :lol:
Are they on good terms? I know Melo was pretty anti-BBB and took Zo's side when everything went down

Equal parts of me wants and doesn't want to see Lavar in the Garden :lol:
Are they on good terms? I know Melo was pretty anti-BBB and took Zo's side when everything went down

Jermaine Jackson(?) has been managing Lamelo since he made the move to I think it was Aspire.

Garrison Brooks is their best player and where the offense should run through. When they went on a little 3 game winning streak recently he was the focal point in those wins.
It was a 2 game winning streak against miami W/O Chris Lykes and NC State so nothing really :lol:
do we wanna talk about how tre was going dead at his chest the last 8 mins of the Duke game and it was nothing he could do about it?

i just dont see it.

He doesn't know how to play defense also had 4 fouls at that point tho

It was a 2 game winning streak against miami W/O Chris Lykes and NC State so nothing really :lol:

The VT game that they lost in OT all they had was Brooks. I’m not taking shots at anyone, I’m saying Garrison is their best player and who the offense should run through. There’s a reason him and Garrison had words when Cole chucked up that god awful final shot against BC when they were down 1.

When the kid goes 5-19 and 5-14 against Brandon Childress and Derryck Thornton that’s worrisome

The 2000 nba draft would like a word with you.
Not in the 10-20 range, but Michael Redd went 43rd in that draft. Took a look at his stats and he averaged 21+ PPG for 6 straight seasons but somehow only made 1 ASG.

Obviously it’s incredibly hard to hit on a really good player outside the lotto, but it does seem to happen year in year out, bad draft or not.

Only like BBB in this draft...And idk why either, that’s just who I’m rockin with :lol: ...Maxey could be something too if he learns to play point in a good organization

Watched Cole Anthony like 5 times so far and they were all bad games, so I agree with the recent posts about yo...

So nobody got any thoughts on Okangwu? :lol:
First thing I remembered was that he was on those Chino Hills squads. God, the thing that popped up when I was looking into his game was how his brother died at the age of 17. His brother was also a good player and teammate of Lonzo

A ******* skateboarding accident :smh:

Anyway, I see he has ridiculous block numbers and also his low foul rate. Yet another target the Wolves can focus on if they're willing to use a high draft pick on a big

It seems like it's more of a chore than in past years watching footage of these guys. College game is just getting more and more bland

Watched Cole's last 3 games. Dude is such a chuck. Definition of a volume scorer, missing open guys, terrible defensively, he's got a lot of bad habits. Idk if it a low basketball IQ or he's just a product of his environment.

Every PG in this draft has major weaknesses.

This is hard to argue, but if you were passing the ball to Andrew Platek, Justin Pierce, and Christian Keeling then your assist numbers and such wouldn't look great either. His best wing option as missed as many games as him (including the ones you watched). The best 3 point shooter you saw on the floor other than him shoots 28%.

His upside/potential is worth it for the Knicks in a draft like this.

Definitely skilled, but I’m not sure how good of a shooter he actually is. Lacks some of the athleticism that his brother has, but is craftier.

If everything goes right for him, maybe he can be like a smaller, poor man’s Luka?

I’d rather have Edwards if he’s on the board, but if he’s gone, why not take Lamelo.

What's are your thoughts on Wiseman?

What's are your thoughts on Wiseman?
Wish I could have seen over the course of a whole college season.

I don't love that defense isn't really what gets talked about when it comes to his strengths. Dunks and rebounds are cool, but look at Andre Drummond. You don't even want him on the court at times with how the league is trending. If you aren't going to bring much to the table defensively, you better be really damn skilled offensively like a Jokic or KAT. He's not that.

Despite saying that, I'd still take him top 5 given what this draft looks like.

Back
Top Bottom