He got caught with a few words that the filter didn't catch, so he got banned for swearing.

In memory I'll throw out a trade... Darko, Mobley, Jefferies, Hughes, and Harrington, for Dwight Howard
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

He got caught with a few words that the filter didn't catch, so he got banned for swearing.

In memory I'll throw out a trade... Darko, Mobley, Jefferies, Hughes, and Harrington, for Dwight Howard
pimp.gif
Do it Donnie!

Originally Posted by Al3xis

actually like that but id rather throw Lee at the 4 and sign an athletic shot blocking center
that's what i was saying.

word i missed that, i just caught the part where u said have the wings Bron, Will, and Gallo paired with Lee so i figured you meant that Lee wouldbe at the 5.

I didnt know Noah was a FA, he is EXACTLY what we can use. A tall athletic center like him that can run the floor. Him and Lee probably still have goodchemistry also. Hes not a scorer but with Gallo, Bron, etc. idk hpow much scoring wed need out of the front court. Plus he has a winning history and him andLee would be a CRAZY rebounding Florida Gator frontcourt
laugh.gif
... he has thekind of attitude that gets mad love in NY.

PG- Felton
SG- Bron
SF- Gallo
PF- Lee
C- Noah
6- Will
7- Douglass
8- Hill

8 man rotation, boom, and maybe sign a role player or 2 in FA you know those ring hoppers will be RUNNING here with that squad or we can just bring back Benderor Harrington
pimp.gif

I don't know if I can live with Felton being a starting PG here, he's a solid backup the same way Duhon is( errr should be).

dude i hte Felton alot but if Charlotte decides to not resign him there is no way we should pass him up. he is a good leader as seen in college and woulddo GREAT running the break here with his quickness and court vision. If they do decide to keep him i would also have NO problem with making a trade for hisbackup DJ Augustine cause i think he would be great here, kinda like Jameer in Orlando, and LB seems to be favoring right now resigning Felton long term andtrading DJ... I mean trust me though Ray is no Duhon he is a VERY servicable PG and in this system he may even have all-star potential, just cant shoot worth$#@$
smh.gif

Or as the Wolves fan suggested, pray to god that they get the #1 pick and make a move towards Flynn o Rubio
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(I dont think we are done trying to make a play for Rubio either way though)

you can get banned for horrible trade proposals?
eek.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
RIP homie Bangdak
smh.gif

Do not like tonight's match up. We've beaten the Nets preseason, regular season...every time. 2nd of a back to back, on the road...idk
ohwell.gif

The Nets will have their projected starting lineup intact on Wednesday night for the first time since the second game of the season.

New Jersey will face off against New York.

On Oct. 30 the Nets started Devin Harris, Courtney Lee, Chris Douglas-Roberts, Yi Jianlian and Brook Lopez against the Magic.
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

I'm actually with you allen. 2nd of back to back on the road including preseason we are 7-1 vs them in our last 8 also, so you know they gonna try andbring the heat vs us especially to make a point that when healthy they are better than 2-29
laugh.gif

Hopefully we can pull through, i remember last time we were down vs them and we go our $#@$ together because as Al said after the win if we wanna take the nextstep in the right direction we have to beat teams like the Swamprats... as much as i hate to say it though that lineup sure is not a good team by any means butit is not a 2-29 team (
roll.gif
)

Also... I now sympathize with anyone who reads this thread on a BlackBerry.

Trying to skim through the thread and read any of the GR8's posts is damn near impossible.

I was scrolling for about 25 seconds trying to get past one of his replies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

just to clarify, that trio of centers are FA's in 2011.
#%%% had me all excited
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Trying to skim through the thread and read any of the GR8's posts is damn near impossible.

I was scrolling for about 25 seconds trying to get past once of his replies
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Nate giving Mike Breen a pat on the shoulder

And Clyde's suit makes him look like a manager at Avis Car Rental.

I'm not gonna get excited. Word to Isiah getting us into the #8 spot in the conference and getting that contract extension.

Judgment has been reserved... :-x

THESE clowns are the same old knicks.

thinking you dont have to play defense cause a team has 2 wins.

despicable. The Nets aren't gona cool off anytime soon unless you do something about it.

and if, after a win, i ever see a schedule brought up predicting how many wins we'll have over a stretch of games, I'm reporting whichever one of youdoes it. IT ALWAYS BACKFIRES.

Knicks better not lose this game. I'll be very disappointed.

So far the Nets are playing real well and taking advantage of the overly aggressive Knicks defense (plus they're getting a few calls their way)

Gallinari needs to step the hell up and stop going for threes only

Reporting people though? Really?
grin.gif

Ironic if you ask me, you tell us to be patient and whatnot with this team and you're blowing a fuse over there.... Yes it has been a pathetic first halfbut there's still another half to play.

Back
Top Bottom