Originally Posted by d5

Mike should make the knicks run across the bridge as punishment...not only to lose to a 2 win team but also give up 100 points to them
This is what I'm trying to tell y'all.

Don't bash the Knicks too hard.

Cuz that Nets starting 5 is actually good.

On top of that, the Knicks went in not even expecting CDR to play I'm sure.

Focus on the positives... Lee with yet another big game... Duhon with a great a/to ratio.... Buckets slump-busting...

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

That pick is Utah's still though
Nets retain their own pick this year. Utah has the Knicks' pick.

nah no positives tonight..

these dudes thought they could go back to their freewheeling ways and get away with it.

They kept in close for a while but it was only a matter of time...I said they better cut the +@@% back when it was a tie game in the 2nd, you could see itcoming.

But honestly, the Nets STARTING FIVE is a very, very good starting 5.

And this is the 1st time the starting 5 has played together.

THIS is the Nets team I predicted would have more wins than the Knicks this year.

Cuz THIS Nets team is actually a good team.
WAYYYYYY OD of a statement. This starting 5 is not 2-29 worthy but not even close to a good squad let a lone a very good squad let alone a veryvery good squad.
smh.gif

I mean come on for the most part they have had most of these guys reccently minus like Yi and they still dropped their previous 10 and i dont give a @%%$ aboutsome minor injuries but if you 2-29 you flat out suck. Bronless Cavs would do better
laugh.gif
... stop trying to make excuses for you overating the Nets preseason after 1 win
smh.gif

Im glad i didnt watch this +%!% @+@!##% pathetic
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

But honestly, the Nets STARTING FIVE is a very, very good starting 5.

And this is the 1st time the starting 5 has played together.

THIS is the Nets team I predicted would have more wins than the Knicks this year.

Cuz THIS Nets team is actually a good team.
WAYYYYYY OD of a statement. This starting 5 is not 2-29 worthy but not even close to a good squad let a lone a very good squad let alone a very very good squad.
smh.gif

I mean come on for the most part they have had most of these guys reccently minus like Yi and they still dropped their previous 10 and i dont give a @%%$ about some minor injuries but if you 2-29 you flat out suck. Bronless Cavs would do better
laugh.gif
... stop trying to make excuses for you overating the Nets preseason after 1 win
smh.gif

Im glad i didnt watch this +%!% @+@!##% pathetic
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

i agree, if they had a bunch of talent they woulda mixed and matched their way to more than 3 wins. that's inexcusable.

i'm not even mad we lost to the nets..because they aren't as bad as the record says

before the season..i figured the nets would be better than us

Can't see any positives when you lose to the worst team in basketball...now they got the hawks coming off two loses to the cavs they going to try to beaston knicks. This should of been a easy 2 wins now it could be 2 loses

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by d5

Mike should make the knicks run across the bridge as punishment...not only to lose to a 2 win team but also give up 100 points to them
This is what I'm trying to tell y'all.

Don't bash the Knicks too hard.

Cuz that Nets starting 5 is actually good.

On top of that, the Knicks went in not even expecting CDR to play I'm sure.

Focus on the positives... Lee with yet another big game... Duhon with a great a/to ratio.... Buckets slump-busting...

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

That pick is Utah's still though
Nets retain their own pick this year. Utah has the Knicks' pick.
I was just trying to rain on the knick fans parade, and didn't see you were a Nets fan
It wouldn't be a bad idea to take Wall, and find out what you can get for Devin Harris.

To me he is a bargain at 8 million for a team that has a true point, and needs a guy who can score off the bench.
maybe against bench players he can get his shooting percentage above 45% again

I love bball man. So I don't really have a "favorite" team.

I used to rag on the Knicks HARD cuz I hate Dolan.

But I have grown to know and like (nh) a lot of the Knick fans on NT so I try not to come in here and talk reckless anymore.
laugh.gif

For the record, I do like the Nets. Always have (DC - Syracuse... Kenny Anderson). Plus their fans are humble and I can count them on 1 hand.
laugh.gif

Lol @ "anti-Knicks". More like "anti-Knick management".

Brook Lopez was too much for the Knicks tonight. He was very active on the offensive rebounds. Quick question, how did Utah get the Knicks draft pick?

Originally Posted by maddog345

Brook Lopez was too much for the Knicks tonight. He was very active on the offensive rebounds. Quick question, how did Utah get the Knicks draft pick?
This guy's fault:

2m3pbwn.jpg

I don't even know what BangDak deal he made to allow Utah to have our pick, smh

Spoiler [+]
Keep your head up, you'll be out of banned camp in no time.
pimp.gif

In 2004 Isaiah Thomas traded Howard Eisley, Antonio McDyess, Charlie Ward, a 2004 draft pick, and a future protected draft pick to the Suns for Anfernee(Penny) Hardaway and Stephon Marbury

A month later, the Jazz traded Keon Clark and Ben Handgloten to the Phoenix Suns for Tom Gugliotta and that Knicks first-round pick. Here are theProtections for that pick: Protected 2006=top 25, 2007=top 24, 2008=top 23, 2009=top 22. Unprotected in 2010.

Even in 2004 those moves were garbage.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Smh. Someone start a "your team losing to the nets" unappreciation thread

Then we would have to see the 2 or 3 nets fans posting their diddy .gifs

Originally Posted by THE GR8

WAYYYYYY OD of a statement. This starting 5 is not 2-29 worthy but not even close to a good squad let a lone a very good squad let alone a very very good squad.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

This guy's fault:

2m3pbwn.jpg

I don't even know what BangDak deal he made to allow Utah to have our pick, smh
qqztyo.gif
qqztyo.gif

spjec2.gif

To BangDak
laugh.gif

istockphoto_4771973-wine-pour.jpg

We lost to the goddamn Nets. Can it really hurt the team that much to put Hill, Nate or even Curry in for 2 minutes here and there? Not even to"test" them out in a losing situation such as the one we saw last night? Stubbornness isn't even the appropriate word. That's just beingselfish and egotistical.

no nate is a liability. He has a personality, can make his own shot, gets hyped and we all know that's counter productive. that's why we need to playthe real athletes like jared jefferies and chris duhon.

Couple of things coming from one of the nets fans SHUGES can count on his hand.

The Nets did not in anyway out play the Knicks accept for the inside game which besides D.Lee, who was off too last night, the knicks have no one to defend one7 footer let alone two.

That Knick team came to play last night. You saw it whether you watched on TV or was in the arena like I was.

They just could not hit a shot if their lives depended on it and became frustrated.

There were very brutal parts to that game especially the Fourth quarter when both teams packed it in accept for the final two that Al Harrington was paddinghis stats.

That is how I viewed it. Yes, a win is a win especially for my team but in no way shape or form am I saying they were fluid out there.

Devin was awful with C. Lee in the first quarter and once Harrington and Jefferies got under his skin is when he turned it on in the second quarter.

They have a good starting five. but they have been horrible. No excuses accept for injuries. (Dooling came back and made a difference and Hayes is backSaturday.)

At the game though the fans started chanting for Nate and he waved his hand. He then got up to talk to D Antoni and was pointed right back to the bench.

Back
Top Bottom