Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I'd like to see Pruitt get more of a shot with you guys. He is just as good as Douglas on Defense, and I think Pruitt's offensive ceiling is higher.

indifferent.gif
Interesting...I've scouted every damn Douglas game on Synergy and have probably seen every single second Pruitt has played in the NBA,including Summer League.

the knicks are so bad, I can hardly play with them in nba 2k10

running the point with duhon
laugh.gif

gallo sucks
ohwell.gif

they got nate down pretty nice though

[h1]Knicks Waive Four Players[/h1]
Oct 07, 2009 2:57 PM EST

Pruitt_Gabe_bos.jpg
New York Knickers President ofBasketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that forward Warren Carter and guards Ron Howard, Gabe Pruitt and Sun Yue have been waived. The Knicksroster stands at 16 players.

better than douglas huh?

cant wait for friday. im there, again..watch me not make to a regular season game tho

* maybe gabe can catch the flight back and hit the town with the b list boston rappers like old times.

kids a clown with little desire..hence the original stoneface

sun yue was waived?
frown.gif

so much for all that bs mike gave us about how athletic and good he was
laugh.gif

Knicks center Eddy Curry may have lost 40 pounds, but he's still not in goodenough shape to help the team. For now, that is the official conclusion of the Knicks' coaching and management staff. Team president Donnie Walsh toldNewsday on Tuesday thatCurry will not be back on the practice floor until trainers get him in better playing shape.

"While he did a lot this summer, he's not ready to go out there and play at NBA speed," Walsh said. "We're going to take longer andget him out there, because every time he comes out on the floor, he pulls a muscle."

How is this possible? He needs a FAT clause.

Damn dudes get waived like nothing. As a struggling player just trying to find their place in the league that has to be really hard to take.

Gabe is a clown. Dude partied every night in Boston, whether there was a game the next day or not. I thought getting an unguaranteed would straighten him out,but I guess it didn't...or D'Antoni didn't give him a great look. Who knows?

just wondering, i know its wayyyyy to early, but i just dont see any upside in jhill at all. am i the only that would have drafted derozan instead of hill inthat situation?

but isnt derozan a sg? from what ive been hearing in the rap's thread, hes been pretty solid. even a shot at ROY.
excuse my ignorance, i dont watch much college ball except on rare occasions maybe.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

just wondering, i know its wayyyyy to early, but i just dont see any upside in jhill at all. am i the only that would have drafted derozan instead of hill in that situation?

it is way too early to judge.i think donnie was trying to address team need and potential as opposed to straight talent in this years draft.give hill some timeto develop and see what he does when he actually gets some PT.the team's pretty much good with gallo and wil as the main wing players and is looking todevelop and feature them.

^pass. Eventually we will find a perfect fit for pg

lets give hill a try, not counting him out yet. Just pretend we picked tony douglas with our 8.

Back
Top Bottom