Douglas-Chandler-Gallo-Lee-Amare?

grin.gif
1st/2nd round playoff exit?

Yeah hes definitely a shell of himself and he'll never get back to being an elite and explosive player but you could see that he was playing hurt last season. I'd like to see what kind of game he still has when he's properly recovered.

[h2]Bulls Will Allow No Special Privileges For LeBron's Friends[/h2]
Jul 05, 2010 8:32 AM EST

chi_40.gif
In their meeting Saturday, the Bulls told LeBron James that there would be no special privileges for his inner circle and management team if the superstar signs in Chicago.

Those close to James have enjoyed a greater level of access and other perks during his time in Cleveland.
[h2]LeBron's Movie Won't Shoot Until Next Year[/h2]
Jul 05, 2010 12:33 PM EST

nba_40.gif
Filming of LeBron James' movie entitled 'Ballers' has been delayed until next year, according to a Variety report.

James was intending to miss Team USA activities this summer to shoot the movie.

I really hate how big of a deal people make out of him wearing a Yankee fitted. It's the most popular hat/sports team in the world. Thousands of people wear them daily. It doesn't mean !%*! that he's walking to a camp with a Yankees fitted, especially when at least 15 campers a rocking one as well.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I really hate how big of a deal people make out of him wearing a Yankee fitted. It's the most popular hat/sports team in the world. Thousands of people wear them daily. It doesn't mean !%*! that he's walking to a camp with a Yankees fitted, especially when at least 15 campers a rocking one as well.
Did someone pee in your cereal this morning? I certainly don't think it means he's set on joining the Knicks.
laugh.gif

Just find it funny since he had to have known how people would react when he picked up that fitted this morning.

well those campers arent in the NBA and being courted by the knicks to join their team...

I really hate how big of a deal people make out of him wearing a Yankee fitted. It's the most popular hat/sports team in the world. Thousands of people wear them daily. It doesn't mean !!$% that he's walking to a camp with a Yankees fitted, especially when at least 15 campers a rocking one as well.

says the met fan
laugh.gif

Stoudemire finalizing Knicks deal
By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports
6 minutes ago

Email Print After several hours of talks on Monday, Amar’e Stoudemire(notes) and the New York Knicks are on the brink of completing a five-year contract worth nearly $100 million, a source close to process told Y! Sports.

The Knicks and agent Happy Walters have worked out the contractual language, a source said, and Stoudemire has a 4 p.m. meeting with Knicks owner Jim Dolan. The Knicks are expected to make a more formal presentation to the All-Star forward at the meeting.

Stoudemire became the Knicks primary power forward target on Friday, but the team is still trying to recruit LeBron James(notes) to join him on the Knicks.

Stoudemire has had a whirlwind weekend in New York City, attending a Broadway play, a Yankees game and a Fourth of July party at Dolan’s estate in the Hamptons.

Walsh said he wouldn't re-sign David Lee unless he signed a center...

He goes hard @ Amar'e and we still don't have a center. If anything Felton needs to be signed...and the Ellis rumor is all I co-sign this off season.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

One executive with another team in the #LeBron derby said LBJ told them he was OK with Bosh or Amare, so no need for #Knicks to wait

-Ian O'Connor

so we get amare and we're good?
nerd.gif

This is how I see it:

LeBron would like to play with either Bosh or Amare.

Bosh wants his full max from Toronto, which means Toronto would have to move him in a sign and trade. I don't see them wanting to move him and keep him in the conference, and Houston is showing heavy interest. If he is moved to Houston, LeBron can't follow, unless the Rockets sign and trade for him (not happening).

Wade may end up in Chicago, and I don't see LeBron following if he does (I have no real basis for this other than assuming LeBron would rather be paired with a top big).

So if Bosh goes to Houston, and Wade goes to Chicago, I can see the Knicks with Amare in the fold, some young pieces and the flexibility that we'll be getting when Eddy Curry expires being frontrunners.

That's just me thinking out loud, though.
laugh.gif

*stops daydreaming*

Sidenote, when did it go from Amare to Amar'e? I don't like how Amar'e looks :-/

Stoudemire's first name had previously been listed in the Phoenix Suns media guide as Amaré or Amare, but it was changed to Amar'e in October 2008.[sup][2][/sup] Stoudemire told NBA.com that his name had always been spelled Amar'e, but the media had been spelling it incorrectly since he joined the NBA.[sup][1][/sup]

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Sidenote, when did it go from Amare to Amar'e? I don't like how Amar'e looks :-/

Stoudemire's first name had previously been listed in the Phoenix Suns media guide as Amaré or Amare, but it was changed to Amar'e in October 2008.[sup][2][/sup] Stoudemire told NBA.com that his name had always been spelled Amar'e, but the media had been spelling it incorrectly since he joined the NBA.[sup][1][/sup]

Thanks. I guess I have to start spelling it "Amar'e"
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom