Thanks to David Lee for being a real dude and giving it his all every night. And most of all for putting up with everything he's had to endure with the Knicks. Wish him nothing, but the best

It's things like this that make it hard to be a Knick fan. Not to rub it in to the real fans, but how many times are Knick fans going to feel like this? It's heart breaking to anticipate and then nothing. I was more tight when Barkley said that he was going to sign with them and then changed his mind, then Reggie, then waaay after the fact Mike said it. It's ridiculous.

Yuku's messing up far too much. I know there's a pg 807 but it's taking me back to pg 804 with no replies on it. I'll be back, maybe later tonight or tomorrow morn for the info.

mad.gif
mad.gif
, but 5 seconds later *Kanye shrug*

man i feel more bad for u knick fans than cleveland fans. he played ya like playdoh. talking all this new york the mecca, this my favorite place to play crap. lol he better know that hes not welcomed in nyc

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I hope nothing but failure for LeBron (specifically LeBron never hated Wade) but at least he is about winning. I hope a whole curse befalls him and anything he touches for the rest of his life.

I never bought in to the tarnished image and asterisks if he wins a title cuz he did it with a super team. The whole alpha dog nonsense and he has to be the #1 guy. LeBron aint about that life. I just hope he never wins.

Time to move on Knicks fans. Don't let it linger. 7-10 pages of cursing him out and lets keep it moving. We still making moves. Donnie got a plan now we know Bron aint involved in it.

Sounding like a little girl...

roll.gif

okay, we can't change anything. what are other options and signings?
Donnie Walsh bringing in Stat is already an improvement, who else
do you guys think we should bring in?

btw: 2011.. Melo is a NYK

How exactly is Lebron a "coward" for not wanting to go to New York?

He wants to win and win right away and Miami presents the best chance to do that.

The Knicks have improved their team this offseason, even snagged a big time free agent in STAT, but they wouldn't have been title contenders, not with the way the roster is presently constituted.

Dude said *crickets* like this thread ain't 800+ pages deep and counting. #%%# outta here.

Why are Bulls fans in here like LBJ and Wade didn't give y'all the okey doke too? This ain't Cleveland. We're not tied down to players and forced to rebuild. Team has nowhere to go but up.

I got over this *+%! real quickly. The {()} ain't wanna come here...oh well. Amar'e is now here. Cap space is still here. It's up to Donnie and co. to make the right moves. I'll still be here too.

this is def really disappointing, but idk if its just me, but i feel even stronger in my conviction in being a knick fan, then maybe i ever have. we will put a squad together with guys who want to play here and have the guts to. hopefully we can put a squad together to take these guys on

so do you guys think our offseason moves are done now with the lee trade? what else could we do at this point

Originally Posted by beh235

It's things like this that make it hard to be a Knick fan. Not to rub it in to the real fans, but how many times are Knick fans going to feel like this? It's heart breaking to anticipate and then nothing.
A lot of teams have it worse.

Back
Top Bottom