Hey, no judging here. The more Munn, the better. DubA, episode just popped up on TV just decided to switch
laugh.gif

i think we can take all 4. I think we can steal one against ATL

but ehh who knows. Im just stating the capability of this team

i don't know about you people, but ever since I had the knick cheerleaders as my avy- the knicks have had a winning record as well
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

just saying
grin.gif
nerd.gif

KNICKS INTERESTED IN MCGRADY
...and his $23 million expiring contract, now that the Rockets are looking to make a trade. Coach Mike D'Antoni tells the New York Times that he's "intrigued with somebody the stature of Tracy McGrady", who could fit the team's plans both to push for a playoff spot this season, while maintaining cap room to pursue a free agent superstar in the off-season.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sportscenter

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

al harrington, jeffries, and nate should get the deal done
I swear Knicks fan are so lost sometimes

Why would they want Nate when they have Kyle Lowery and Aaron Brooks...

Curry, Harrington and Will/Gallo for T-Mac...We keep one of our future wings while getting enough cap room for two max contracts next summer. T-Mac keeps usin the playoffs this year and maybe he would even sign for cheap next year like the vets minimum.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

I swear Knicks fan are so lost sometimes

Why would they want Nate when they have Kyle Lowery and Aaron Brooks...

Curry, Harrington and Will/Gallo for T-Mac...We keep one of our future wings while getting enough cap room for two max contracts next summer. T-Mac keeps us in the playoffs this year and maybe he would even sign for cheap next year like the vets minimum.

lol air max penny, its not that we confused, Nate bring swagger, energy off the bench, and looking at the rockets bench they dont have much fire power comingoff the bench,
he is an expiring contract also, and why keep something that doesn't want to be thier.

aaron brooks get buckets, but Lowery is just a reg PG, that distributes the ball. you can always play with 3 guards, just not at the same time..

and Nate also makes this trade attractive.

Nate Jefferies and curry. they need big men..

curry maybe can help em in the middle
eyes.gif

jefferies is ok
eyes.gif

and Nate doesn't wanna be thier
frown.gif

nobody is taking eddy, at least not now.

Jeffries
Harrington
Mobley's contract.

Buy out Eddy in the summer, save 2 mill.....you got enough for 2 max deals, or you can re-up on Lee and sign a PG like Felton.

you could do that (re-sign Dave and a guy like Felton), then when the other 9 million of Eddy's deal is off the books you could then make a move on adefensive big man that would be a FA; Noah, Perkins, or Nene.

Pair one of them with Lee, have the wings be Bron, gallo and will with Felton running the point.

Bam, championships.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

nobody is taking eddy, at least not now.

Jeffries
Harrington
Mobley's contract.

Buy out Eddy in the summer, save 2 mill.....you got enough for 2 max deals, or you can re-up on Lee and sign a PG like Felton.

you could do that (re-sign Dave and a guy like Felton), then when the other 9 million of Eddy's deal is off the books you could then make a move on a defensive big man that would be a FA; Noah, Perkins, or Nene.

Pair one of them with Lee, have the wings be Bron, gallo and will with Felton running the point.

Bam, championships.
laugh.gif
actually like that but id rather throw Lee at the 4 and sign an athletic shot blocking center or try and work Hill into the rotation. I cant standLee at center for another year, Bron can play the 2 right?
pimp.gif

PG- Felton
SG- Bron
SF- Gallo
PF- Lee
C- Hill/Center to be named
6- Will

or have Gallo at 6th man and throw Will at the 2

i really think this years team can take a big hit with that deal. Getting roid of Jeffries contract is always good but him and Al have been HUGE in ourwinning streak and what if TMac comes here and is buns and we gave up our top scorer and defender for him
ohwell.gif

actually like that but id rather throw Lee at the 4 and sign an athletic shot blocking center

that's what i was saying.

Do not like tonight's match up. We've beaten the Nets preseason, regular season...every time. 2nd of a back to back, on the road...idk
ohwell.gif

I don't know if I can live with Felton being a starting PG here, he's a solid backup the same way Duhon is( errr should be).

Well if things go the Knicks way, you would probably be able to get away with Felton as the PG, since Lebron could control most of the offense.

That's IF we get a superstar, but I have a feeling we'll get anyone of that magnitude (Lebron or Wade).

Bosh is more likely but he's not a # 1 go-to kinda guy, he would make a great # 2 (ie Gasol with Kobe).

Just for kicks
laugh.gif
  • Sign LeBron to the max
  • Re-sign David Lee
  • Sign Luke Ridnour and Marcus Camby
Camby, Lee, LeBron, Gallo, Ridnour

Hill, Chandler, Douglas

pimp.gif

Felton is playing good in Charlotte under LB I think he'd excel a bit more in our system.

Pour one out for the homie BangDak, banned this morning.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Felton is playing good in Charlotte under LB I think he'd excel a bit more in our system.

Pour one out for the homie BangDak, banned this morning.
you can get banned for horrible trade proposals?
eek.gif

if you reading, sorry bang
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Just for kicks
laugh.gif
  • Sign LeBron to the max
  • Re-sign David Lee
  • Sign Luke Ridnour and Marcus Camby
Camby, Lee, LeBron, Gallo, Ridnour

Hill, Chandler, Douglas

pimp.gif

wouldn't mind ridnour as the PG' his style of play is what knicks lack...

Back
Top Bottom