I for one have always been optimistic in our chances for 'bron. Main reason I hadn't posted much lately is because of all the Negative Nancys in here.

LIVE BOY D, intriguing scenario, but I don't want to end up like Phoenix under _'Antoni where we can score 150 pts, but give up 151.

IMO, go after James & Bosh (only to appease Bron) & Ray Allen. Yea, he struggled mightily the last few games of the series, but he's usually automatic and just 2 seasons removed from being the REAL MVP of the finals. Opposing teams would have to pick their poison with Ray & Gallo. If Bron is willing to sign without Bosh, please please please keep Lee. He needs to be locked up and I can only accept him leaving if it were the difference in landing Bron. And we still have Curry expiring next season. He'd be an attractive trading chip, but there are also some awesome FAs next season.

We couldn't afford Ray, correct me if I'm wrong but I thought if you were maxed out you don't have the MLE.

To be honest, I don't even know. I'm not so savvy on the contracts, numbers, and clauses of the NBA, or any sport for that matter.

laugh.gif
proshares

that's why i had to break from the knicks and those other team rumors for two weeks

get my mind at ease and look all the factors

now that we have less than 2 weeks..let's go

i feel more optimistic

I think you can only use the MLE if you're over the cap or if that would put you over the cap.

Where's Nas when you need him?

Proph you trying to get draft tickets again this year?

Originally Posted by Proshares

I think you can only use the MLE if you're over the cap or if that would put you over the cap.

Where's Nas when you need him?

Yea MLE is like a last resort for teams over the cap

You can sign a player up to like 5/6 mill..i think duhon was our mle in 08
indifferent.gif

[h1]LeBron Now Leaning Toward Knicks?[/h1]Jun 18, 2010 12:58 PM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
There may have been another shift in the speculation surrounding where LeBron James will sign when he becomes a free agent in less than two weeks.

During an interview on ESPN Radio in New York, Stephen A. Smith said sources have told him that James is now leaning toward signing with the Knicks and that this factor played a role in Tom Izzo turning down the Cavs’ head coaching job.

“LeBron didn’t speak to Izzo because he doesn’t want to have anything to do with who the next coach of the Cavs is going to be just in case he leaves,

[h1]Game 7 Ratings Give NBA Best Night Since Jordan[/h1]
Jun 18, 2010 1:05 PM EST

Artest_Ron_lal.jpg
ABC’s exclusive coverage of The Finals Game 7 – Boston Celtics at Los Angeles Lakers – delivered an 18.2 overnight rating, the highest-rated NBA game since 1998 (Bulls/Jazz). The overnight rating for last night’s Game 7 marks the highest-rated NBA Finals game ever on ABC (surpassing Lakers/Pistons, Game 5, in 2005 – 15.5 overnight rating; ABC overnight records go back to 2003). Last night’s Game 7 overnight rating was up 32 percent compared to the last Game 7 in 2005 (Pistons/Spurs – 13.8 overnight rating).

This is big for us.... i was hoping they made it to game 7. Hopefully the cap is higher than expected now.
pimp.gif

I want us to pull the trigger on Curry for Collison & Okafor. IF NO would be willing to

NO would be saving $29.3M over four seasons.
We would get a good Defensive Center, and a great rookie that averaged 19PPG and 8.8APG over his last 36 games
That's two positions that we need and we're giving them a bum with a valuable contract....

Lineup: Collison-James-Gallo-Bosh-Okafor
Bench: Douglas-Chandler-Walker-TMac-Barron

We would need to draft a big

In a fairy tale word - Curry/ Sign and trade Lee- Okafor & Paul

you guys are in here high & drunk off kitchen cleaners if yo think you gettin bron,& bosh for nothing

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

you guys are in here high & drunk off kitchen cleaners if yo think you gettin bron,& bosh for nothing

ostrich-head.jpg

in what world do you live in, where it's easier to pull off a sign an trade, rather than signing two players outright? Especially in an off season where timing will be everything because of multiple suitors. we don't have to do anything messy, don't have to beg anyone to take Deng's awful contract....much more simple

Originally Posted by Proshares

Hellll nooo!
laugh.gif
The knicks have no first round pick this year so there's really no point for me to be there. Plus the lines have been getting more ridiculous every year. Screw that lol

I retired..I declared that last year's draft will be my last. Ending my 9 year run of attending every nba draft since it came back to NY. (
eek.gif
laugh.gif
wow)

Back
Top Bottom