2002-2008 was torture..

We at least knew there was a plan in place the past 2 years. I've been able to live with that.

8 days

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

The Fakers just won. I don't even think I like basketball anymore. LeBron's gonna end up in Chicago.

so much for your little playoff bracket huh?
laugh.gif
Fakers? when you gonna learn you get nowhere from hating??

%!$* the last 10 years were horrible. and these last 2 years were alot more fun to watch than any of those other teams we had (shandon anderson, howard eisley, vin baker, clearance, othela, franchise
sick.gif
, marbury
indifferent.gif
, doleac
pimp.gif
, KT
pimp.gif
, etc smfh). i'm more excited for the draft for some reason
laugh.gif

Havent heard much on that. RT @Kerr515: @alanhahn Any chance knicks trade for Collison by taking Okafor for Currys expiring and Chandler?

I came up with that same trade.. few weeks ago
ohwell.gif

instead of Chandler..l rather throw in Douglas.. PG for PG...C for Cap space

Really Tony?
pimp.gif
How old is he now?

I been thinking how things would change if the Knicks could get a great pg, a proven one is even better.

i keep telling myaelf to stay outta this thread but I keep coming back when I see the title changes... This whole #$* is gettin a N nervous

Originally Posted by BangDak

Anyone got a tmobile connect here?

lost my sim card, tmobile wants me to may 15 bucks. eff that.

try to tell them that you got a new phone and it broke trying to take it out the old phone....work something out don't pay that 15 bucks

[h1]Knicks Looking For 1st Rounder To Select Armon Johnson[/h1]

Jun 23, 2010 2:25 AM EST

The Knicks intend to buy their way into the first round, using one of their two second round picks and up to $2 million in cash.

Their target is Armon Johnson, a point guard from Nevada.

"He's a tough physical guard whose strengths are leadership, ability to run a team, defense and a good mid-range game," one Eastern Conference personnel director said of Johnson. "But he's got average range on his jumper."

Via New York Post

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...ounder_to_select_armon_johnson/#ixzz0rg6Bk8LO

Rumor has it NO is mulling over a CP3 deal to Orlando for Jameer, Vince and a 2011 #1. NJ is only offering Devin and the #3 so far. I'd imagine NO would want Brook back in any deal or for someone to take Okafur back. So hopefully that stalls them. Unfortunately, we have nothing to offer for CP3. We've been waiting two years for July 1st, hopefully front office doesn't do anything tomorrow night to #%** anything up.

buying their way to pick up this point guard (armon johnson) eats up a bit of their cap space...let's see what happens tomorrow
grin.gif

Spoke to my guy PeJR last night. He said that he's either playing with NY and Orlando this summer. I made a joke about Lebron taking his # and he said "he really is trying".

Take that for what it's worth

Yeah, but it'll be worth it if the player can contribute right away. I was actually thinking the Knicks would target someone like Mikhail Torrance in the second round and use a purchased first round pick to snatch up someone like Larry Sanders, but he would be gone by then.

If we're goin guard, I'd prefer Terrico White over Armon Johnson or Torrance. I'm hoping they don't move up into round 1, and ultimately I'd be surprised if they did..unless somebody falls.

I'd love to have JR back in the fold but it's a log jam at his spot. Think Orlando would be a better fit for him.

Back
Top Bottom