21 Savage Thread - Savage Mode

When Fresh was alive....I said 21 was trying to be Bankroll Fresh. The ****** really is when you listen to the flows, production and who he's hanging with right now.

This RIGHT HERE. This dudes gets it.

Also, I rock with 21 Savage heavy.....but him hanging with No Plug real tough now is funny.

21 is low key trying to steal Bankroll's whole flow and style musically.

Fresh "Poppin sht"

21- Mororcylce

Zay gotta stop giving these ***** the same beats.

View media item 2216068

View media item 2216067

Fresh out the paint now....21 can run with the sound :smh:

Wow these are litarally the same songs. Beat, flow, voice tone. :lol:

This dude Drake forever **** riding. He probably enjoyed when he got peed on

:rofl:

Last edited:
View media item 2216067

Fresh out the paint now....21 can run with the sound :smh:

Look at Assplug's face, needs one of these
2672492_o.gif

No doubt

Their lane / fanbase and what they trying to do is not the same

I just don't really see it

Last edited:
Never really listened to Fresh music but just looked up some of his **** outta curiosity

patrice.png

This sound a lot like some of that **** on 21 and Metro's tape. Wavy might be on to something.

Their voices sound similar but that's it.

Fresh was more on some get money type **** and 21 makes murder music.

Miss new Fresh music but him and 21 have nothing in common and 21 would definitely be in the same position if Fresh was alive. He was ascending while Bank was alive.

As far as Drake and 21, I'm interested in Drake's motives. Maybe he's tryna sign 21 or maybe someone revoked his pass in Atlanta.

He better be careful though. I doubt you can go from "***** Long Live Bankroll" to shouting out No Plug on records. Especially when you're a guest in an environment you're already not really supposed to be in.

We know what Drake's motives are by now. He always try to d ride the newest rapper that's poppin. He tried to jump on Kodak but he gave him the stiff arm. Now he sends a _ car so theres no way he can say no to a feature or a tape. :lol: The dude slick.

Last edited:
All I know is q miller better have a damn rarri

Their voices sound similar but that's it.

Fresh was more on some get money type **** and 21 makes murder music.

Miss new Fresh music but him and 21 have nothing in common and 21 would definitely be in the same position if Fresh was alive. He was ascending while Bank was alive.

As far as Drake and 21, I'm interested in Drake's motives. Maybe he's tryna sign 21 or maybe someone revoked his pass in Atlanta.

He better be careful though. I doubt you can go from "***** Long Live Bankroll" to shouting out No Plug on records. Especially when you're a guest in an environment you're already not really supposed to be in.

Nobody is going to touch Drake he can literally do what he wants rappers are fans of him only a few can see thru what he's doing and try to manipulate it to their advantage

Drake doesnt need a pass u don't get points for beating Drake unless your an artist

Only way to take him down is beat him up on wax

Last edited:
Drake doesnt need a pass u don't get points for beating Drake unless your an artist

Only way to take him down is beat him up on wax
That doesn't mean he isn't food.

He definitely needs a pass. Extortion is definitely real. 

You really think he likes ****** like 600 Breezy for their musical ability? 
laugh.gif

I doubt it. 

Drake don't need no got damn "pass" :lol:. He doesnt move in them circles where that's needed.

But he has a weird....almost hipster like obsession with connecting with young street rappers. Drake knows he can't rap about that lifestyle...so the next best thing is being close to that lifestyle by association

Lil Kodak saw thru it. Many others can't.

And again....what Drake does insnt all sinister or bad. I genuinely believe he likes some of the music and culture...and is amazed by it. I also think he knows it isn't much to shine a quick light on young hungry *****. He benefits from it...and they do.

Guys like Meek and Gucci been reaching out and showing love to these dudes for the longest though. What they do is outta love for the game...and seeing young dudes from the trenches come up.

I always salute Gucci and Meek for reaching back and keeping an ear to the streets.

Last edited:
I hear u but nothing will ever to Drake besides he has j Prince behind him im sure his ties run longer than some of the street artist he's trying to become friends with

Lol that's exactly what I'm saying wavy. You'll never catch Drake late night posted in a street rappers hood like 21s or 600 breezy and even if he did people would be star struck..

Last edited:
Keep believing that if you want.

When him & Chris Brown got into that spat in NY...those wasn't those goofy OVO ****** in his corners throwing bottles back and forth w/ Chris Brown. Those were hired "tough guys".

He absolutely moves in circles where **** can get real.

Nobody is saying he's in the hood shooting dice or not **** like that. 

I agree I'm sure Drake is a fan but it seems like once he gets what he wants from the said artist he doesn't maintain a relationship with them unlike gucci and meek

Bra it's Chris Brown lol nobody taking him serious
You are completely missing the point.

What happened in that club that night wasn't Drake vs. Chris Brown.

It was hired goons vs hired goons on both sides. THAT'S what we're discussing right? 

Last edited:
People just be talking.. they're really fans... nothing literally would come from robbing and beating Drake

I don't think people only rob people in the world for "prop@c or street cred. Some ****** just want that watch/chain/cash

Back
Top Bottom