22 Things Men Wear That Beautiful Women Hate

mustaches and boat shoes?
:lol: list is a joke and just random opinions of chicks

all that other stuff is whatever. fedora can be cool under the right circumstances too it's not like people are rocking that **** everyday summer through winter.

Who the hell are half these women and why should I care?
laugh.gif

Boat shoes on land
roll.gif
I guess I gotta finally cop that yacht to wear my Sperrys.

WHERE CAN I COP?
sick.gif

eek.gif

nthat.gif

Last edited:
I seriously think these girls were just trolling because most of these chicks have been featured on either Hypebeast or other sites and forums like this...
They basically were on the mission to rustle jimmies because they knew these reactions were coming because they either lurk or have people that lurk these threads for them
The feelings in this thread lol

mean.gif
 the audacity of these females. In five more years these women will be looking like bozo the clown with all their perms and weave. Bad fashion sense >>>> balding women

od leather is a giving for any sane person who's been fly for at least a decade, but when dapper dan makes a comeback count me in idc idc idc

Yet all fo them would probably do any of the guys posted on that list. Think about it.

They get slayed NIGHTLY by guys that wear everything on these lists.

Pharrell Williams. Lets all think about that name in relationship to some of these so-called beautiful females and their fashion donts lol.

Back
Top Bottom