24-Hour Fitness Pass...

doe or die 22

Banned
Who got a plug? I want a pass where I prepay for 3 years and then get a very low rate afterwards....

Who got a plug? I want a pass where I prepay for 3 years and then get a very low rate afterwards....

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

costco has a 3 year one for 450

edited.
Comes out to less than $13 a month.  Too bad it doesn't work for super sport gyms
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

costco has a 3 year one for 450

edited.
Comes out to less than $13 a month.  Too bad it doesn't work for super sport gyms
smh.gif

Yeah costco is the way to go. I was gonna get it when they had the 2 years for $300, I'm glad they ante up to 3 years. I don't know why I didn't join long time ago. I have 7 24 hr fitness to choose from within 15 mile radius.

Yeah costco is the way to go. I was gonna get it when they had the 2 years for $300, I'm glad they ante up to 3 years. I don't know why I didn't join long time ago. I have 7 24 hr fitness to choose from within 15 mile radius.

I work for the company... your best bet is the Costco plan. The lifetime memberships where you pay $???.?? amount of dollars for 3-5 years and pay anywhere between 20-199 yearly ended last year.

I work for the company... your best bet is the Costco plan. The lifetime memberships where you pay $???.?? amount of dollars for 3-5 years and pay anywhere between 20-199 yearly ended last year.

Back
Top Bottom