24-year-old man DIES after refusing to TAP OUT to 14-year-old cousin (during WM party)

What a way to ruin the party though. If this didn't happen during the main event, would it be bad taste to keep watching. Word to Owen Hart!

Originally Posted by JD214

Sad someone lost their life like this.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

The question is, What is someone doing watching Wrestlemania and this WWE crap in 2012? Especially a 24 year old.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even know what to say, you must be trolling.

Every single thread man, every single thread.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

The question is, What is someone doing watching Wrestlemania and this WWE crap in 2012? Especially a 24 year old.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So I ask what someone is doing watching wresting in 2012, I get hit with "
30t6p3b.gif
" and "
indifferent.gif
".

But someone else says something similar and gets an "
laugh.gif
"?

Oh, ok.
indifferent.gif

jay-z_the_roc.jpg

"At your wake as I peek in
Look at your casket feeling sarcastic
Look at him...still sleepin'"

Originally Posted by Sneaker Champ

he tried to be too tough not tapping out

not my exacts sentiments but he should've
he would've been alive now
i could see what he was getting at...

14 yr old tapping you out...nah
but even still you call it quits and catch him for it later.
pride got in the way though or i guess he thought he could hold out...guess he couldn't

sad for the fam. done by a close family member
tough on everyone im sure
14 yr kid and esp. negligence of all of them

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

It's always tough when dealing with a loss of life... But the two involved, and everyone in attendance at the party we're idiots.
Oh word ?

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Reminded me of this incident...
A boy who says he was imitating body-slamming pro wrestlers when he killed a little girl at age 12 was sentenced to life in prison without parole Friday after a judge refused to reduce his first-degree murder conviction.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-277536.html

tired.gif

I remember this sh*t. That little boy tried to blame it on The Rock.
eyes.gif
 When have you seen Rocky do a double-foot stomp off the top rope? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So I ask what someone is doing watching wresting in 2012, I get hit with "
30t6p3b.gif
" and "
indifferent.gif
".

But someone else says something similar and gets an "
laugh.gif
"?

Oh, ok.
indifferent.gif
you go into every single thread just to post something stupid and negative about the topic, every damn time.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

if the kid somehow caught the big guy in a blood choke, $#% was everyone else in the room doing?  just due to the size difference, the kid may not have been able to feel the big guy go out, but all the other spectators in the room shoulda been able to see it way before 30-40 seconds.

Unless they all thought it was funny. Wrasslin fans may not know how dangerous an RNC can really be. You don't just wake up right before the ref releases your arm for the third time.

And a clean blood choke can put you out before you can even think about panicking and going ham to get out of it.

Dude was kinda about that life, and lost his life.  YOLO.

How brolic was the OTHER dude tho? To murk this guy?
379069_198860106869323_100002360056080_444517_1034571685_n.jpg

Damn def a sad story... I don't see how he died from the choke, he had to feel the sleep coming right? Or is it that quick? Feel bad for everyone who watched this happen smh

There is definately something missing from the story I find it hard to believe dude like that got choked out by 14 year old dude musta told him to choke him out till he passed out or something . Anyways wrestling isnt at fault I don't like to talk bad about the dead but clearly these are people that didn't know what the hell they were doing and he paid the ultimate price :/ they say don't try this at home and you do its your fault especially if you are old enough to understand that wrestling is scripted.

its not funny but i chuckled cause the dude is big as hell....like how you let little dude take you out

Back
Top Bottom