--

Who's the female in this situation? U taking this kinda hard and ur still catching feelings....man up, and move on.

ignore her. she may come around again.. being a simp though, she'll walk all over you. ball is in her court now. let her do what she wants

Granted that she cheated on another guy for you, wouldn't there be a good chance that she would cheat on you for another guy?

so are we going with ignore or be polite/friendly?

yesterday, i ignored, so did she
today, i said hello and hows it going, then went back to talking with my friend. she was friendly/smiled though

Just let it go. Sometimes you have to learn things in life through the ending of friendships.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Just let it go. Sometimes you have to learn things in life through the ending of friendships.
/thread.

Just move on with your life, as the cycle of friendships come and go.

Originally Posted by WJG23G

so are we going with ignore or be polite/friendly?

yesterday, i ignored, so did she
today, i said hello and hows it going, then went back to talking with my friend. she was friendly/smiled though

Ignore her.  You'll be surprised by how you can still live a fulfilling life without her.

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

right>left

This, I think its ducktales btw.
yup, this guy ain't meeting her family at any point if she has a bf..also, the assigned seating comment got me 
laugh.gif
.  Ducktales..not even a cool story, bro. 

oh no...you caught feelings...ehhh thats never good. You just have to come to terms that you were just a side order and not the main attraction.

Be an a-hole and dont talk to her and move on. Dont even breath in her general direction when you sit by her. Then she'll wonder whats up. She may come crawling back she may not. Its 50/50.

Originally Posted by digital022

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

right>left

This, I think its ducktales btw.
yup, this guy ain't meeting her family at any point if she has a bf..also, the assigned seating comment got me 
laugh.gif
.  Ducktales..not even a cool story, bro. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If it was me, all communication would be broken off for the time being. But you aren't me.

Go with what you feel, find your own way.

Just ignore her outside of loanin her a pencil or somethin OP. The key is to act like nothin ever happened, erase that part of your life and keep it movin

Also, her sister who I've talked to a couple times deleted me on facebook.
EDIT: Her cousin, who I was very friendly with and met a couple times, deleted me on facebook as well.

eek.gif
serious business

Back
Top Bottom