--

Not in high school; both 23

Her exact words, via email, after I apologized, were: "A hello/casual conversation in class is fine but
this conversation will not continue beyond this email."

She underlined "in class." Some nerve. I really didn't even think I did anything that wrong, I was just apologizing to be nice, to be the bigger person.

So, verdict ---- just ignore. No problem, save for her Birthday is next week. Do I ignore on that day as well or just say happy birthday? AKA How cold should I be?

Originally Posted by WJG23G

Her exact words, via email, after I apologized, were: "A hello/casual conversation in class is fine but

She underlined "in class." Some nerve. I really didn't even think I did anything that wrong, I was just apologizing to be nice, to be the bigger person.

So, verdict ---- just ignore. No problem, save for her Birthday is next week. Do I ignore on that day as well or just say happy birthday? AKA How cold should I be?
Dog you 23? 
roll.gif
you either have no game or are a troll and have no life. Either way you a loser dog

women are very fickle creatures, the more you pressure/smother her the more she is gonna wanna get away from you. If you say screwit , and move on with your life and ignore her bet in a couple months she'll be back.

Why you messin' with chicks who have boyfriends anyway? At 23, You should really learn some self-control. You can't honestly tell me you thought this was gonna end up being a disney-happy ending did you?

Originally Posted by Wade187

Dog you 23? 
roll.gif
you either have no game or are a troll and have no life. Either way you a loser dog

brutal analysis
laugh.gif

MAke it permanent jumpoff!

smile.gif

But if she ain't tryna get down like that den' i unno...

If she let you smidash' when she had a man, just imagine what she'll do, when ya'll together!

You shouldn't care that her birthday is coming up.

A card won't magically make her think "Wow, WJG23G, I think I have a change of heart!  Let's be friends again"  Just cut off all communication.

shouldn't have even smashed, the second she was going to give you the opportunity to smash you should've walked away because you knew shee was seeing someone and that's 0 class and respect for herself
smh

Back
Top Bottom