27 mind blowing pictures of "The Wreck of Costa Concordia"

^^^The Titanic comparison earlier is borderline disrespectful-----stop that, people stay reaching

6 people died on this, right next to the shore---as opposed to people drowning in the subfreezing temperatures of the middle of the Atlantic
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Crazy.. Kinda fearful of ever going on a cruise now
30t6p3b.gif

My parent's were on a cruise at the time and the Captain took the time to make a special announcement about the quality of the crew and how they could rest assured that it wouldn't be happening to them!

If nothing else, he'll get charged for his conversation with the Port Authority officer. Abandoning ship IS a crime in itself. Dude was the biggest coward there is, kept making up excuses why he was already on a lifeboat leaving the scene (and with his co captain and safety personnel) and refused to return to access and help the rescue effort (said it's dark, said the boat was sinking, said there's another lifeboat in the way), AL, I heard 11 was the death count and like 20 missing yesterday on HLN.

There is also video, prior to them bouncing like some (*$@*es, of them telling everyone it was just an electrical problem and to go back to their cabins,

Open water like that kinda terrifies me.. Mostly because I would be more concerned if my wife or family were with me.

I heard  they didn't go over safety procedures at all and they were out at sea for a full day already.  When I went out on a cruise they did the safety procedures drill an hour into the cruise. But it is a shame what the captain did and how this whole thing went down. R.I.P to those that died and the captain does deserve to get thrown in jail. I don't care what you say. Wasn't there reports that the captain refused to get back on the ship to help the passengers?

Damn, My parents are going on a cruise in about a month. This is not sitting well with me.

The captain is a clown. He doesn't even deserve the title of captain.

Tombout.... "it's too dark, the ship is sinking" Why the %!!$ is the ship sinking? A little birdie is telling me it's your goddamn fault mi fratello.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

s_c10_11419115.jpg

come-on-son1.jpg

Even I can swim this on adrenaline, you're telling me the Captain was shook of a wreck right next to the shore---was he drunk?

This picture makes the crash so idiotic... And whoever compares this to the Titanic GTHO 

^^^The Titanic comparison earlier is borderline disrespectful-----stop that, people stay reaching

6 people died on this, right next to the shore---as opposed to people drowning in the subfreezing temperatures of the middle of the Atlantic
eyes.gif

After seeing how close it was to shore I agree.
Captain is an embarrassment seeing as how they were less than a mile from the shore.

I'm afraid of large bodies of water but does anyone find the fact that the ship sunk really close to shore underwhelming--especially the person comparing it to the Titanic

What kinda ship Captain is afraid to swim to shore? I can't swim so maybe I shouldnt be talking
ohwell.gif
Naw the fact that people died in the cold water that close to shore is ridiculous.  They could've ran and jumped and skimmed the top like a pebble then hit land it was that close. that water must've been insanely cold.

Back
Top Bottom