2K9ss on PYS for $175

I think these are going to hit the sale racks fast! Just because there really not a numbered jordan! I like the black and white pair but will probably pay$120ish at most!

I think these are going to hit the sale racks fast! Just because there really not a numbered jordan! I like the black and white pair but will probably pay$120ish at most!

Originally Posted by adamfo85

is shoetrends a legit website?

Yep

I dont know how to feel about these yet. I still havent seen the black colorway(s) yet, but like everybody else has been saying, i aint dropping 175.... noteven 120 on these.

Originally Posted by MH602

Im thinkin of gettin the blk/white colorway to mow the lawn in. Dont they drop the same day? if pys puts those up i will pick them up

for real? u got paper like that??

its not a big deal to see them a little less than retail at PYS because they did the same thing for the XXI and XXII but shoetrends having them for $150 thatis a little more than 20% off and they have not even released. Sounds like shops are just trying to get what they can before these shoes make it to outlets.

I'm getn them but I have to say. . . . .Kobe IV ID >Air Jordan 2k9.

COOK # 45
practice.

Woooooow
grin.gif
what a contrast to last years XX3 "Allstar" drop? Ithink by day two they were sold out? Come on JB you blackin out on me....

Ducktales???
ohwell.gif
^^^^ you dont think i can afford a $200 pair of J's. I basically mean i will pick the blk/whites up as my everyday beaters. I dont have to prove anything to most of the kids here on NT. Ive been in the J game since 85 i dont need cool points
I never said anything about you not being able to afford it guy
eyes.gif

kids???
indifferent.gif

saying that you're going to buy these for mowing the lawn seems foolish and I don't believe you...that is all
alien.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Ducktales???
ohwell.gif
^^^^ you dont think i can afford a $200 pair of J's. I basically mean i will pick the blk/whites up as my everyday beaters. I dont have to prove anything to most of the kids here on NT. Ive been in the J game since 85 i dont need cool points
eyes.gif

kids???
indifferent.gif

saying that you're going to buy these for mowing the lawn seems foolish and I don't believe you...that is all
alien.gif

They will be my everyday beaters, and yes i will mow the lawn in them. I mow the lawn in some cool grey 9's right now so those black/white 09's willbe my next beater pair, I only wear J's period. Theres nothin wrong with that. Foolish would be if i cut the grass in my Titaniums not these joints

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Ducktales???
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

kids???
indifferent.gif

alien.gif

They will be my everyday beaters, and yes i will mow the lawn in them. I mow the lawn in some cool grey 9's right now so those black/white 09's will be my next beater pair, I only wear J's period. Theres nothin wrong with that. Foolish would be if i cut the grass in my Titaniums not these joints
sigh
tired.gif

carry on my friend nevermind
eyes.gif

on another note...can't wait to see how they perform for me on the court
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom